Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
The client is experiencing an issue where all products in languages other than the default are not displayed, showing the error message: 'Sorry, no products matched your selection. Please choose a different combination.' This issue is caused by the B2B King plugin blocking access to the products.
Solution:
We recommended checking the workaround provided on the WPML errata page for issues related to B2B King's product category restriction not being copied to translations. You can find the specific workaround here: https://wpml.org/errata/b2bking-product-category-restriction-not-copied-to-translations/

If this solution does not resolve your issue, or if it seems outdated or irrelevant to your specific case, we highly recommend opening a new support ticket. Additionally, please check related known issues at https://wpml.org/known-issues/, verify the version of the permanent fix, and confirm that you have installed the latest versions of themes and plugins. For further assistance, you can also visit our support forum at https://wpml.org/forums/forum/english-support/.

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 5.60 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 38 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Osama Mersal 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Assisted by: Osama Mersal.

Author Posts
September 17, 2024 at 7:26 am #16186415

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+03:00)

Hi,

Thanks for migrating your site. I checked the issue on the minimal installation on the CloudWays copy and found that the translated products are drafts that have not been published.

After publishing the English products, the shop page worked correctly. Kindly check it and let me know if it shows the correct number. (hidden link)

Best regards,
Osama

September 17, 2024 at 8:29 am #16186802

willem-janV

Hello Osama,

But you disabled B2BKing, and that is the culprit. The issue is the combination of WPML and B2Bking. Without B2BKing, the site works perfectly.

With kind regards,
Willem

September 17, 2024 at 8:40 am #16186828

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Hi Willem,

Please check the following steps:

1- Go to Products-> Categories
2- Make sure that you see the Dutch products
3- Hover on each category
4- Click Quick Edit
5- Click Update without changes

After that, the rules are copied to the translated categories. Please check the English shop page. (hidden link)

Best regards,
Osama

September 19, 2024 at 5:21 am #16195954

willem-janV

Hello Osama,

The issue is still not solved. Any other ideas?

Without B2BKing: only Dutch and French shows 50 articles. English shows 21 articles and German shows 40 articles.

With B2BKing: only Dutch shows 50 articles. English shows 21 articles, French 46 and German 36.

So, both WPML and B2BKing are not correct with showing the correct articles.

** This is all on the life environment **

What can I do more?

With kind regards,
Willem

September 19, 2024 at 6:15 am #16196026

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Hi Willem,

On the staging site, all translated languages show 46 products with B2BKing and WPML activated. (hidden link)

1) Did you publish the drafted translated products?

2) Did you update the categories on the live site?

3) Please activate your plugin and the theme on the staging site to check if the products will still be shown correctly.

Best regards,
Osama

September 19, 2024 at 6:55 am #16196164

willem-janV

Hello Osama,

On the life site, I did not publish the drafted articles. These articles are not ready to be published yet, some information is missing.

I have updated the article categories on the life site.

With kind regards,
Willem-Jan Vroom

September 19, 2024 at 7:02 am #16196176

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Hi Willem,

I published them on the staging site to check the correct numbers.

Please note that the drafted products will not appear on the shop pages.

Best regards,
Osama

September 19, 2024 at 9:32 am #16197477

willem-janV

Hello Osama,

Sorry to bother you again.
The numbers on the staging website are still not correct. The correct number should be 50...

I enabled all the plugins and enabled Sydney again. I do not see the 'sidebar'-widget on the right side.

You wrote: "I published them on the staging site to check the correct numbers.". Do you mean: do a quick edit and press update as per screen shot below?

Your help is appreciated. I am not familiar with WPML...

With kind regards,
Willem-Jan Vroom

2024-09-19 11_29_55-Products ‹ — WordPress - Werk - Microsoft​ Edge.png
September 19, 2024 at 9:44 am #16197523

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Hi,

1) There are 46 products on the staging site; please check if there are four drafts or out-of-stock products.

2) Yes, I used the quick edit to publish the translated products.

Best regards,
Osama

September 19, 2024 at 9:59 am #16197623

willem-janV

Hello Osama,

The Dutch version - which is leading - shows 50 articles. So, all the other languages should show 50 articles as well.

With kind regards,
Willem-Jan

September 19, 2024 at 10:03 am #16197650

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Hi,

Please share the staging site login URL.

Best regards,
Osama

September 19, 2024 at 10:12 am #16197694

willem-janV

Hello Osama,

The baking mix does not show any articles (staging website). The Dutch version does show 4 articles. 🙂

With kind regards,
Willem

2024-09-19 12_10_37-Baking mix en nog 10 andere pagina's - Werk - Microsoft​ Edge.png
September 19, 2024 at 10:14 am #16197785

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Hi,

It's good to know which category to check. Would you please share the staging site access details? The provided login URL is not working.

Best regards,
Osama

September 19, 2024 at 10:37 am #16197931

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Hi,

Thanks for the URL. I checked the mentioned category and updated it, which fixed the issue. Please check the English hidden link">shop page.

Best regards,
Osama

September 19, 2024 at 11:06 am #16198076

willem-janV

Hello Osama,

Thanks for all your help. The 'staging' website is now perfectly fine. But, now the real website.

Just to summerize:
- you updated all the product categories
- you updates all the draft products

See the attachments.

Or have you done more than that?

Your feedback is really appreciated.

With kind regards,
Willem

2024-09-19 13_02_49-Products ‹ — WordPress - Werk - Microsoft​ Edge.png
2024-09-19 13_01_51-Product categories ‹ — WordPress - Werk - Microsoft​ Edge.png
willem-janV confirmed that the issue was resolved on 2024-09-19 13:02:01.
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.