This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcos Vinicios Barreto 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcos Vinicios Barreto.

Author Posts
August 21, 2019 at 2:34 pm

hiteshH

Hi,

Unable to translate the string properly, Please find the screenshot below.
When I try to switch languages.

hidden link
hidden link

I have tested this issue with the storefront theme but that didn't solve my issue

Regards
Hitesh

August 21, 2019 at 5:35 pm #4434233

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I took a detailed look in your website and could notice the culprit here is not WPML usage, instead it is a known issue between your cache plugin (WP Rocket) and the WooCommerce mini cart implementation of your theme as you can read at: hidden link.

The suggested method of fixing it is implementing a fully ajax mini cart, something only the theme developer can do. I also recommend you to get in touch with WP Rocket support in order to learn more if there's any update from them that could fix this issue.

Thank you for your understanding, have a nice day.

August 23, 2019 at 5:04 pm #4448961

hiteshH

My issue is resolved now.

I have contacted the WP Rocket team regarding this, And helped me solved this issue.

Please find the message from WP Rocket Team.
---------------------------------------------------
Hello Hitesh,

I was able to find the problem. It's related to this code:
hidden link

WP Rocket is caching full source of your page. If we cache it when is_lang_switched and force_reset values are 0, changing language won't trigger ajax action to change the text in the cart.

I've added a helper plugin to fix this problem, everything should be working just fine now. I've already made some tests but please check it on your own too.

I'm looking forward to your feedback.

Cheers,
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Plugin name: WP Rocket | Cache Dynamic Cookie

Thank you!

August 23, 2019 at 5:05 pm #4448967

hiteshH

Hi,

You can keep this ticket open if some needs help with using WPML and WP rocket plugin.

Regards
Hitesh

August 23, 2019 at 5:29 pm #4449209

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for the updates and for providing more information regarding a fix for this issue. Please mark this thread as resolved as the customers will be able to find this solution when searching our forum. Thank you for your collaboration, have a nice day.