This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas 4 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
May 22, 2019 at 11:45 am

aybarsV

Hi,

After migration to a new server under same accoun on Godaddy, we have error messages on some pages as "Your Site is Experiencing a Technical Issue"
With the update of 5.2, wordpress just sent us an e-mail that it's caused by WPML. Please see following:

WordPress wordpress@transferbul.net via n3plvcpnl222566.prod.ams3.secureserver.net
1:50 PM (42 minutes ago)
to me

Howdy!

Since WordPress 5.2 there is a built-in feature that detects when a plugin or theme causes a fatal error on your site, and notifies you with this automated email.

In this case, WordPress caught an error with one of your plugins, WPML Translation Management.

First, visit your website (hidden link) and check for any visible issues. Next, visit the page where the error was caught (hidden link) and check for any visible issues.

Please contact your host for assistance with investigating this issue further.

If your site appears broken and you can't access your dashboard normally, WordPress now has a special "recovery mode". This lets you safely login to your dashboard and investigate further.

hidden link

To keep your site safe, this link will expire in 1 day. Don't worry about that, though: a new link will be emailed to you if the error occurs again after it expires.

Error Details
=============
An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 328 of the file /home/divfyq4yuwt6/public_html/transferbul.net/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/inc/functions-load.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Class 'WPML_TM_Last_Picked_Up' not found in /home/divfyq4yuwt6/public_html/transferbul.net/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/inc/functions-load.php:328
Stack trace:
#0 /home/divfyq4yuwt6/public_html/transferbul.net/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/inc/functions-load.php(340): wpml_tm_load_tm_dashboard_ajax()
#1 /home/divfyq4yuwt6/public_html/transferbul.net/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): wpml_tm_load_and_intialize_dashboard_ajax('')
#2 /home/divfyq4yuwt6/public_html/transferbul.net/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
#3 /home/divfyq4yuwt6/public_html/transferbul.net/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#4 /home/divfyq4yuwt6/public_html/transferbul.net/wp-settings.php(394): do_action('plugins_loaded')
#5 /home/divfyq4yuwt6/public_html/transferbul.net/wp-config.php(90): require_once('/home/divfyq4yu...')
#6 /home/divfyq4yuwt6/public_html/transferbul.net/wp-load.php(37): require_once('/home/divfyq4yu...')
#7 /ho

How can we fix this?

Thanks,
Aybars

May 22, 2019 at 11:55 am #3864919

aybarsV

I have activated maintenance mode as I don't want visitos to see the issue. You can see the issue once you sign in with the credentials I've provided.
This is quite urgent!

Thanks,
Aybars

May 22, 2019 at 1:20 pm #3866055

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hello Aybars,
Thank you for contacting WPML support.

It seems that during the migration some file(s) were missing. In this case the fastest way to solve this issue is by following this steps:
- Download Translation Management plugin form this link: https://wpml.org/account/downloads/
- Connect to the site via FTP and overwrite the plugin with the one manually downloaded.

Kind regards,
Carlos

May 22, 2019 at 2:29 pm #3866677

aybarsV

Hello Carlos,
Thank you for your concern.
Will this break anything? Will I have to redo translations?

May 22, 2019 at 8:51 pm #3869199

aybarsV

I've replaced translation management files with fresh ones but we still have "The site is experiencing technical difficulties" error on following pages:
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link
How can we fix these?

May 22, 2019 at 9:04 pm #3869261

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi there,

No, this won't affect the translations in the site or any other information.

Note: I recommend you to create a full backup of the site before doing this changes, just for security reasons.

Regards,
Carlos

May 22, 2019 at 9:11 pm #3869269

aybarsV

Hi Carlos,

I've already made those changes and didnot work. We still have issues with the pages indicated above.

Best,
Aybars

May 22, 2019 at 9:56 pm #3869535

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi Aybars,
Thank you for your message.

In this case I would like to ask you to follow this steps:
- Back up your site first before making any change, this is for security reasons.
- Go to WPML -> Support -> Troubleshooting link -> Apply the troubleshooting options pointed out in the attached image.
- Edit one of the pages with the issue -> If the issue persists make a small change in the content -> Save the page -> Update the translation.

Could you tell me the result of the steps above?

Regards,
Carlos