Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
How to translate Caldera forms

Solution:
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/caldera-form-translation-2/#post-5692553

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 7.35 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by maribelA-2 4 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
March 15, 2020 at 10:15 pm #5689953

maribelA-2

Tell us what you are trying to do? Translate Caldera Form

Is there any documentation that you are following? No

Is there a similar example that we can see? No

What is the link to your site? hidden link

Is there a way to translate the Form so that if a viewer is in the site language of their choice, the Form will automatically appear in that language, instead of an antiquated drop down language picker appearing?

March 16, 2020 at 11:09 am #5692553

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi and thank you for contacting WPML Support!

I will be happy to help you with this.

First of all, thank you very much for your patience and sorry to have you waiting - there is a very full ticket queue at the moment and it takes us a bit more than usual to answer tickets.

Now, regarding your request, the only way to translate Caldera forms if the one mentioned by my colleague here: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/caldera-form-translation/

From what I can see in the documentation from Caldera, the dropdown language picker is expected and normal, as it's the way Caldera forms implemented this multilingual functionality for the moment so there's no way to go around that unless they don't change the way they implement this functionality.

I hope that I was able to answer your question.

Please let me know if you still have any other questions about this matter.

Kind regards,
Mihai Apetrei

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.