Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on this forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by kivaB 4 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
February 12, 2020 at 2:25 pm #5478191

kivaB

This is due to some collation misconfigurations in the database. Client has asked Raja to assist further, as they worked together on a previous ticket.

February 13, 2020 at 4:27 am #5482809

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello there,

May i have access to your site please, I have enabled private reply to securely share the details. Last time removing the translation manually helped. May be it should be a similar thing. let me check this for you.

Kind regards
Raja

February 14, 2020 at 4:43 am #5491613

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Please confirm that you have secured a backup of your site and database. The issue needs to be fixed in the database tables, Once you have confirmed i can fix the rest of the tables.

Last time if i remember i have fixed only those table that deliver content, May be the rest of the database tables needs a collation and chart-set correction

February 14, 2020 at 11:55 am #5494005

kivaB

I have just backed up my site and database so you are good to go. thanks

February 17, 2020 at 4:41 am #5504243

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

I have fixed the tables, Please add the translation again in places where you see the question marks, This should now fix the issue for you. Let me know if you still need assistance.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.