Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 5 months, 1 week ago.

Assisted by: Bobby.

Author Posts
April 18, 2024 at 4:39 pm #15540237

rogerP-18

Calculate prices in other currencies automatically , Not work until 3 desimal
Front end work but not backend.

April 18, 2024 at 6:23 pm #15540612

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hi there,

If you go to WooCommerce->WooCommerce Multilingual-> Multicurrency and edit the currency (INR for example [click on the pencil]) you can then adjust the "Number of Decimals", this will control what displays in the front end, which is why it's showing correctly with the number of decimals you have select.

Regarding the backend, it looks like this is an automatic calculation thus we do not truncate it.

I have brought this to the attention of our team and will update you here with more information.

April 19, 2024 at 3:49 am #15541647

rogerP-18

Is that any hook to control backend price with 3 Decimals according setting?

April 19, 2024 at 7:54 am #15542164

Bobby
Supporter

Hi there,

I've checked with my team, and this behavior is expected. The front end is operating as it should.

When you adjust the number of decimals to display, it functions correctly on the front end. What you're seeing in the backend is the complete result of the operation.

Currently, there isn't a hook available to modify this behavior. However, I've noted your request as a potential feature for future consideration.

April 19, 2024 at 9:28 am #15542599

rogerP-18

I added webhook for hidden link , quiqup is picking prices from the database. The problem is quiqup needs a price with 3 decimal limits.

Could you guide me to where which file or functions this automatic calculation works? Just tell me the function name I can manage to code myself.

I need it urgently.

April 19, 2024 at 7:12 pm #15544976

Bobby
Supporter

I am communicating this to our team and will update you as soon as I have some feedback regarding where you can find this code within WCML.

In the meantime I'd also recommend reaching out to quiqup's team as they might be able to truncate this from their side if they need 3 decimals max

April 20, 2024 at 5:01 am #15545411

rogerP-18

Please liaise with your team and provide me with feedback at your earliest convenience. I have already reached out to Quiqup's team, but they are unable to truncate the decimals on their end. Therefore, I must handle this task myself. As this is a matter of urgency, I would appreciate a prompt response. Thank you.

April 22, 2024 at 9:05 pm #15553142

Bobby
Supporter

Hi there,

Please check the WCML_Custom_Prices_UI class in .../woocommerce-multilingual/inc/template-classes/multi-currency/class-wcml-custom-prices-ui.php

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.