Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 8:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 -
- 14:00 – 17:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno Kos 2 days ago.

Assisted by: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
October 1, 2024 at 12:35 pm

roelv-10

Background of the issue:
I am trying to: Order status not synchronized. When a customer places an order on the English version, the orders not always get synchronized between Dutch languages. This happens also the other way around. Clearing the cache (siteground optimizer) solves the problem. The status is synchronized between all the languages when the cache is cleared. Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link I expected to see: hidden link

Symptoms:
Order status not synchronized between languages. Orders placed in one language do not always synchronize with the other language until the cache is cleared.

Questions:
Why are order statuses not synchronizing between languages?
How can I ensure order statuses are always synchronized without clearing the cache?

October 1, 2024 at 1:04 pm
October 2, 2024 at 5:54 am #16243349

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch ) French (Français )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

Can you please check if this issue still appears when:

- Only WPML plugins are activated (along with WooCommerce), as this will help us determine if there's an interaction issue with another plugin.
- The theme is set to a WordPress default like Twenty Twenty, to see if there’s any interaction issue with your current theme.

Please try this on some test orders and let us know the results.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

October 2, 2024 at 8:31 am #16244047

roelv-10

Hi Bruno,

It is a live webshop so I cannot disable the plugins. I can make a copy of the site and run in locally and test everything you want but it will need an extra WPML license.

Is it possible to have a temporary test license to troubleshoot this in our copy?

Regards,
Roel

October 2, 2024 at 8:53 am #16244177

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch ) French (Français )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

WPML will work without registering (for this purpose), but since you have Multilingual CMS license you have 3 production and 9 development keys. https://wpml.org/purchase/

Have you used them all?