Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 2.46 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
March 20, 2024 at 11:55 am #15430919

giorgioP-27

Hello,

i installed your plugin after develop a theme with a native Elementor Theme.
Since i'm using your plugin for the translation, the website is extremly slow, i cant even do a test with Google PageSpeed Insights.
If i disable it, everything works normally. How to fix?

March 20, 2024 at 12:11 pm #15431182

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello,
Thank you for contacting us

Could you explain what you mean by "develop a theme with a native Elementor Theme"? Is this a custom theme?

Regards,
Carlos

March 21, 2024 at 5:44 pm #15437967

giorgioP-27

Hello,

i used Hello Elementor and i personalize it.
I use very few plugins, literally Elementor, elementor pro and another for whatsapp.
Now i fix a bit the situation with a plugin to speed it up, but i'm questioning how is possible that WPML slowdown the website so much.
I'm using Elementor 3.20.2 Elementor pro 3.20.0 and WPML Multilingual CMS Version 4.6.9.

The website is not usable without the plugin LiteSpeed Cache, is way too slow.
If i disable WPML everything works fine.

hidden link

March 22, 2024 at 9:37 am #15439625

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Thank you very much for your message.

If you temporarily remove the personalizations added by you, does the issue persist?

March 23, 2024 at 8:07 am #15442805

giorgioP-27

Hello,

the personalization are just graphics, like colors and design, no more than that.
Have you check the website? Its extreamy simple with literally 4 pictures, please i need to fix this asap or i have to change translation plugin.
I even try the standard worpdress theme and the situation doesnt get any better.

March 25, 2024 at 10:24 am #15445739

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Thank you for your feedback.

Yes, I have visited the site and it loads fast. If you visit the site in incognito mode, does the performance issue still persist? Also, please check if the performance issue persists if you are not logged in the site.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.