Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 14:00 9:00 – 14:00 9:00 – 14:00 9:00 – 14:00 9:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 18:00 15:00 – 18:00 15:00 – 18:00 15:00 – 18:00 15:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Dhaka (GMT+06:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Prosenjit Barman 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Prosenjit Barman.

Author Posts
May 13, 2024 at 7:11 am #15618632

miodragO

Hi,

I have another WPML plugin licence.
I want to deregister current licence and use that one.
How do i do that?

Kind regards,

Miodrag

May 13, 2024 at 7:25 am #15618672

Prosenjit Barman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Dhaka (GMT+06:00)

Hi Miodrag,
I hope you're doing well.

I understand what you're looking for. Please follow the steps below to Unregister WPML and register it with a new license.

- Please go to the "Plugins > Add New > Commercial" Tab from your site.
- You'll see a link named 'Unregister WPML from this site'. Click on that link to unregister WPML from your site.
- Once done, go to your WPML account(https://wpml.org/account/sites/) and copy the site key.
- Go back to your site(Plugins > Add New > Commercial tab) and register WPML with the new key.

I hope you can understand. Please feel free to let me know if you need further assistance in this matter. I will be happy to help.

Best regards,
Prosenjit

May 13, 2024 at 5:24 pm #15622118

miodragO

Hi,

Thank you for your answer.

I have three more questions.
In the single room page i have weather section. There is a report regarding weather beneath temperature which i cannot find anywhere among translations:
hidden link

Another question, in my custom post type(room) there is a set of page options.
Can those options manually be applied in different language versions of single room page or do i have to do that manually?

Also when i used WPML, when it translated my pages it duplicated all of the images which were added in the page options. Now i have 4000 images. Not sure what happened there.

Kind regards,

Miodrag

srw.png
May 13, 2024 at 9:07 pm #15622586

miodragO

Hi,

Sorry for bothering you. I have one more question and then we can finish with the support.

In the pages and single room pages WPML has created additional pages in different languages.
Shouldn't there be only original pages and translations nested inside of them?
If you look at my first image attachment you will see the inconsistency. Serbian has 37 pages, English 12, Greek 10, Russian 10.
Why is WPML creating duplicated pages and can i delete them? How can i prevent it from creating duplicated pages in different languages?

Kind regards,

Miodrag

wpmlp2.png
wpmlp.png
May 14, 2024 at 7:19 am #15623505

Prosenjit Barman
Supporter

Hi Miodrag,

I understand the issue you're having. But, as you know, we are allowed to discuss one issue per thread to maintain clarity and organization. Since the issues you mentioned in your last responses are different from the topic of this particular thread, please create a new ticket detailing all the issues. Either I or another support team member will take the ticket and assist you accordingly.

Thank you for understanding the matter. If there is anything else you need help with the license matter, please feel free to let me know. I will be happy to help.

Best regards,
Prosenjit

May 20, 2024 at 4:27 am #15643523

Prosenjit Barman
Supporter

Hi Miodrag,
I hope you're doing well. Sorry for the delay in responding due to the weekend.

As this is a public forum, please don't share any sensitive information directly in public response. Please always ask for the private field if you want to share such information.

Activating site keys is something we can't do directly from our system. We'll need to log in to your site to handle this for you. However, please try the following steps and if it doesn't help, I'd be happy to take a closer look.

- Go to your list of registered sites page on WPML.org and delete the existing key for your site by clicking the "Trash" icon(Screenshot: hidden link)

- Log in to your site’s admin and go to Plugins → Add New and click the Commercial tab. Click on Unregister WPML from this site.

- Once the page refreshes, click on Register WPML. You’ll see a box to enter the site key. Insert the key into the Site key field and press the "Register" button. Make sure that the site key is associated with your site "hidden link"

The steps above should help in solving the issue. But, if you need further assistance, please feel free to let me know. I'll be happy to help.

Best regards,
Prosenjit

The topic ‘[Closed] Split: Deregister WPML and use another license’ is closed to new replies.