Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
The client is experiencing an issue where the header on the Swedish version of their website does not function correctly.
Solution:
We discovered that the problem is due to custom JavaScript code in the header. We recommend removing this module JS code and instead adding it to the theme's options. Specifically, navigate to Divi > Theme Options > Integration and add the code to the

<head>

of your blog. This adjustment should resolve the issue.

If this solution does not apply to your case, or if it seems outdated, we highly recommend checking for related known issues at https://wpml.org/known-issues/, verifying the version of the permanent fix, and confirming that you have installed the latest versions of themes and plugins. Should the problem persist, please do not hesitate to open a new support ticket with us for further assistance at WPML support forum.

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Long Nguyen 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Long Nguyen.

Author Posts
July 4, 2024 at 8:10 am

tobiasM-34

Background of the issue:
Hi, I have set up a staging environment as you asked for you to test in and updated my WordPress. The site I need help with is hidden link.

Symptoms:
My header on the Swedish version of my website doesn't work.

Questions:
Why is the header on the Swedish version of my website not working?

July 4, 2024 at 8:35 am
July 5, 2024 at 2:45 am #15895027

Long Nguyen
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Hi,

Here is the forum ticket. After restoring your site on my localhost and investigating the issue, I see the header in the Swedish language doesn't work because of the custom JS code in the header. If I remove it and re-translate the header, it works properly.

I suggest you remove the module JS code and add the code to the theme option Divi > Theme options > Integration > Add code to the < head > of your blog, to fix the issue.

Looking forward to your reply.
Thanks

Theme Builder ‹ Saveeye.eu — WordPress 2024-07-05 09-20-09.png
July 8, 2024 at 4:57 am #15909567

tobiasM-34

Thanks that fixed it! 🙂

tobiasM-34 confirmed that the issue was resolved on 2024-07-08 04:57:26.
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.