Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
If you're trying to translate WooCommerce attributes in the Multilang menu and they just keep loading without appearing, this might be due to the settings in WPML.
Solution:
We recommend checking the WPML -> Settings -> Taxonomy Translation to ensure that the product attributes (starting with pa_) are set to "Translatable" instead of "Not translatable." Changing this setting should allow the attributes to load correctly for translation.

If this solution does not resolve your issue, or if it seems outdated or not applicable to your case, we highly recommend opening a new support ticket. Additionally, please check the related known issues and verify that you have installed the latest versions of themes and plugins. For further assistance, you can also visit our support forum.

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assisted by: Itamar.

Author Posts
August 27, 2024 at 7:47 pm #16112091

lindaH-12

HI! Trying to translate Attributes in WooCommerce under Multilang menu but when I choose an attribute to load in, they never appear. It´s just loading and loading.

August 27, 2024 at 8:09 pm #16112141

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi,

I can see this problem on your site.

In the browser's console, I can see this JS error.

templates-compiled.js?ver=1.2.4:403 

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'label')
    at Object.templates/taxonomy-translation/status-trans-select.html (templates-compiled.js?ver=1.2.4:403:38)

I'm consulting our second-tier supporters about this case. I'll update you here once I have their reply.

I appreciate your patience.
Itamar.

August 29, 2024 at 7:56 am #16118064

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi,

Our second-tier supporter noticed that in WPML -> Settings -> Taxonomy Translation, the product attributes (starting with pa_) were set to "Not translatable." So he changed them to "Translatable." Please see the attached screenshot. Now, it is possible to translate the attributes. Please see the attached screenshot, which seems you have already done.

Can you please confirm this problem is fixed now?

Thanks,
Itamar.

2024-08-29_10-51-08.jpg
2024-08-29_10-49-12.jpg
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.