Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcel 4 days, 6 hours ago.

Assisted by: Marcel.

Author Posts
September 30, 2024 at 11:20 am #16235788

Rob Coers

Background of the issue:
I am trying to ensure that translated products on my WooCommerce site are seen as a single product in HubSpot rather than as unique products. HubSpot Support has informed me that this issue originates from WooCommerce, and I should contact WooCommerce support for a solution. My site is hidden link, and the specific product URL in question is hidden link.

Full Hubspot message:
As I understand, when I click on the URL: hidden link the product is listed in 5 languages and you'd like to make sure it's linked as a single product rather than 5 different items into Hubspot, right?
If so, I've had a look into this and I'm afraid there isn't a way to do this in HubSpot - as the information is coming from the Woocommerce side.
I suggest you get in touch with their support and find out if there is a way to send the information as a single product than 5 others.
I understand this is not the answer you may have been hoping for, but I hope it clarifies what's possible for now within the tool.

Symptoms:
Translated products are being listed as unique products in HubSpot.

Questions:
Is there a way to ensure that translated products are seen as a single product in HubSpot rather than as unique products?

September 30, 2024 at 2:24 pm #16236756

Marcel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Unfortunately, this isn't possible due to how WPML is designed. Each product—whether it's a product, post, page, or custom post type—has its own separate database entry. As a result, you will always have multiple IDs and, consequently, different URLs.

Best regards,
Marcel