Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on this forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Long Nguyen 2 months, 1 week ago.

Assisted by: Long Nguyen.

Author Posts
July 28, 2024 at 6:54 pm #16012509

evgeniia-jenniferK

Background of the issue:
My website is in a few languages. It works perfectly well to add what I want to buy to my cart, click on purchase, and so on. However, when I switch to English, add products to my cart in WordPress, and then click on 'proceed to checkout', it tells me 'Your cart is currently empty'.

Symptoms:
When I switch to English and add products to my cart, then click on 'proceed to checkout', it tells me 'Your cart is currently empty'.

Questions:
Why does it say the cart is empty when I switch to English and try to proceed to checkout?
How can I fix this issue?

The english page is hidden link but the link for the cart in another language is hidden link
Can it be the reason why it isnt working?

July 29, 2024 at 4:52 am #16013547

Long Nguyen
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for contacting WPML support, I’m happy to help you with this issue.

Your site is under maintenance mode so I'm not able to check the issue there. It could be an issue with the caching or cookie session. I suggest you enable a minimal environment as below and see if it helps:
- Deactivate all plugins except WPML plugins and WooCommerce.
- Switch to a standard theme of WordPress.
❌ IMPORTANT: Please backup your database and website before proceeding ❌

Looking forward to your reply.
Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] Why does it say the card is empty’ is closed to new replies.