Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
The client is experiencing an issue where a WooCommerce product is available in the Danish base language but not in the German translation on their WordPress site using WPML.
Solution:
We recommended the following steps to resolve the issue:
1. Ensure that all editing of the product page in the base language is completed and closed.
2. Update the product in the base language and then update the translation to synchronize the product data across languages.
3. If the issue persists, it might be related to caching or API integration with external inventory management systems like Rackbeat. In such cases, we suggest:
- Going to WooCommerce > WooCommerce Multilingual > Settings > Troubleshooting.
- Select options to sync the variation, including product stock quantity and status.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, we recommend setting up a minimal environment by deactivating all plugins except for WPML and WooCommerce, and switching to a standard WordPress theme to further troubleshoot the problem. Please ensure to back up your database and website before making these changes.

This solution might be outdated or not applicable to your specific case. We highly recommend checking related known issues at https://wpml.org/known-issues/, verifying the version of the permanent fix, and confirming that you have installed the latest versions of themes and plugins. If the problem persists, please open a new support ticket.

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 7.09 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Long Nguyen 2 months, 1 week ago.

Assisted by: Long Nguyen.

Author Posts
July 24, 2024 at 8:58 am #15997017

kasperG

Background of the issue:
I am trying to ensure that a WooCommerce product is available in both Danish and German languages on my WordPress site using WPML. The product is in stock in the Danish base language but not in the German translation.

Symptoms:
The product is available in Danish but not in German.

Questions:
Why is the product not available in German?
How can I make the product available in German?

July 24, 2024 at 10:14 am #15997637

kasperG

Hi. The sync has finished but the product is still not in stock in german hidden link

July 24, 2024 at 10:33 am #15997745

Long Nguyen
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

I suggest enabling a minimal environment as below and see if it helps:
- Deactivate all plugins except WPML plugins and WooCommerce.
- Switch to a standard theme of WordPress.
❌ IMPORTANT: Please backup your database and website before proceeding ❌

You can copy your site to a staging site and troubleshoot the issue there.

Let me know how it goes.

July 29, 2024 at 6:57 am #16013872

kasperG

It seems the issue as fixed after allowing some time for the synchronisation to finish. Thank you for your kind help.

kasperG confirmed that the issue was resolved on 2024-07-29 06:57:09.
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.