Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.84 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Lucas Vidal de Andrade 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Lucas Vidal de Andrade.

Author Posts
November 9, 2023 at 1:40 pm

romainO-2

Placeholder text translation doesn't appear on the Front End, only on the Back End. It's for the specific placeholder text of the search field from Ajax Search Pro Plugin.

November 9, 2023 at 3:09 pm
November 9, 2023 at 4:25 pm #14769959

Lucas Vidal de Andrade
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

I'll create a local copy of your website to analyze further your issue regarding the placeholder text. If you agree, please confirm that I can create the local copy to reproduce and investigate the error. Since I already have access to your website, I'll export it using All In One WP Migration 🙂

Best regards,

November 10, 2023 at 7:46 am #14772901

romainO-2

Hello
Yes you can !

November 10, 2023 at 12:38 pm #14776493

Lucas Vidal de Andrade
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Hello,

Thank you. I'll investigate the issue and get back to you as soon as I have feedback.

Best regards,
Lucas Vidal.

November 14, 2023 at 10:09 am #14796087

Lucas Vidal de Andrade
Supporter

Hello,

after copying your site to a local environment, I didn't have the issue. That means that the problem is being caused due to some server configuration of your website. I advise you clear and deactivate any kind of Cache you have, including the server Cache (you can usually do that by talking to your hosting provider). I hope that helps you 🙂

Have a wonderful day,
Lucas Vidal

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.