Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by poonyalidP 1 year, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Long Nguyen.

Author Posts
April 12, 2023 at 6:57 am #13452373

poonyalidP Site owner

Hi,

I want to turn off my automatic translation.

I just disable it but what to do with the pending jobs in the "Translations queue"?

I enter each pending job and it let me click "Accept Translation", can I click it?

I don't want to pay for the pay as you go credit charge.

I also want to cancel my paired credit card if it has.

Thanks.

wpml queue 1.JPG 2.JPG
wpml queue 1.JPG
April 12, 2023 at 7:17 am #13452547

Long Nguyen
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting WPML support, let me answer your questions.

1. I want to turn off my automatic translation.
Please go to WPML > Settings > Translation Mode > Switch to "Translate What You Choose".

2. What to do with the pending jobs in the "Translations queue"? I enter each pending job and it let me click "Accept Translation", can I click it?
Yes, please review the translation string. If you see the translation is correct, please click on "Accept this translation"
Or you can go to WPML > Translations > Select job in bulk and approve the translation reviews.

3. I don't want to pay for the pay as you go credit charge. I also want to cancel my paired credit card if it has.
Please go to WPML > Translation Management > Tools tab > Click on Stop using pay-as-you-go. Please read more in the documentation
https://wpml.org/documentation/automatic-translation/how-to-sign-up-for-pay-as-you-go/#how-to-stop-paying-as-you-go

We can handle one issue/question per ticket only so if you have another issue/question, please create a new ticket for this.

Look forward to your reply.
Thanks

April 12, 2023 at 8:14 am #13452923

poonyalidP Site owner

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

For the "2. What to do with the pending jobs in the "Translations queue"? I enter each pending job and it let me click "Accept Translation", can I click it?
Yes, please review the translation string. If you see the translation is correct, please click on "Accept this translation"
Or you can go to WPML > Translations > Select job in bulk and approve the translation reviews."

If I click "Accept this translation" for all the pending queue, will I be charged any translation credit?

Thanks.

April 12, 2023 at 9:39 am #13453969

Long Nguyen
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

>> If I click "Accept this translation" for all the pending queue, will I be charged any translation credit?
No, the credits are used when translating the content. This step is to review the translation content and approve it.

I hope I was helpful. Don't hesitate to ask if you find any problem along the way, I'll gladly help you.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.