Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 8:00 – 10:00 8:00 – 10:00 8:00 – 13:00 8:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 11:00 – 17:00 11:00 – 17:00 14:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Lauren 1 day, 6 hours ago.

Assisted by: Lauren.

Author Posts
September 26, 2024 at 3:58 pm #16226375

oleA-2

Background of the issue:
I’m encountering an issue with automatic translations when using the Flatsome theme with WPML, particularly on product pages. It seems that the translation is stuck (ID: 112690100), and I’m unable to translate all the blocks properly on these pages.

Symptoms:
- Not all blocks on product pages are being translated, and it appears that WPML is not detecting certain text within the product blocks.
- When I try to manually translate these blocks, the changes appear temporarily but are reverted after a short time.
- This issue is affecting several blocks on my product pages, and my edits aren’t being saved.

Steps I’ve Taken:
- I’ve tried manually translating the block content on product pages, but the changes revert after a short time.
- I’ve confirmed this issue occurs specifically on blocks connected as product pages when using the Flatsome theme with WPML.

Questions:
Could you assist with troubleshooting why the automatic translation is stuck and why my manual changes are being reverted on product pages?
Are there any known compatibility issues with Flatsome product blocks and WPML that could be causing this?
Is there a workaround or fix I can apply?

September 26, 2024 at 4:20 pm #16226786

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Please run the clean up steps and once those are done, try the following steps to test one page:

1. Go to WPML -> Translation Management -> Translation Jobs and cancel the in progress job. If there is no in progress job, continue to the next steps.
2. Edit the default page. Make any small change and update the page.
3. Go to WPML -> Translation Management and send this page to the translation basket. Tick the checkbox, scroll down and click translate, then you will see the translation basket tab.
4. Click the translation basket and send the page to yourself as a translator.
5. Go to WPML -> Translations and take and translate the page. Save the translation 100% and then let's see if the correct content shows.