Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
The client was unable to find where to translate an action button "Inscription" created with the Header Builder plugin by Betheme.

Solution:
We resolved the issue by utilizing our custom XML configuration method. We added the following XML code:

<wpml-config>
    <admin-texts>
        <key name="mfn_header_builder"></key>
    </admin-texts>
</wpml-config>

This code was inserted into the WPML >> Settings >> Custom XML Configuration section. Afterward, the string became available for translation, and we added a translation via WPML >> String Translation.

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by paulineB-4 4 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Noman.

Author Posts
January 23, 2020 at 8:04 am #5346077

paulineB-4

Hi , I created an action button "Inscription" in french, on a website and I can't find where I can translate it. I created that button with the Header Builder plugin created by Betheme.

I tried with string translation but my button isn't there.

January 23, 2020 at 10:15 am #5347087

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

I have fixed this issue by using our XML method and added the following XML code:

[php]
<wpml-config>
    <admin-texts>
        <key name="mfn_header_builder"/>
    </admin-texts>
</wpml-config>

In WPML >> Settings >> Custom XML Configuration section and now string is available for translation. I have added a translation from WPML >> String Translation. Could you please check and confirm?

Thank you

button.jpg
updated text.jpg
January 23, 2020 at 10:19 am #5347157

paulineB-4

My issue is resolved now. Thank you for you're help!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.