Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -
- 19:00 – 22:00 19:00 – 22:00 19:00 – 22:00 19:00 – 22:00 19:00 – 22:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Subash Chandra Poudel 1 year, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Subash Chandra Poudel.

Author Posts
October 10, 2022 at 5:06 pm #12215211

svenH-12

Hi Subash.

many thanks will check this,

However, now we are running in even more severe problems before that,
We have now just activated WPML on our second page of the multisite.
We can use shared advanced translation editor and all other functionality seems to work.

We are facing issues with:

- Importing of translated. content

We are just starting with the translation and I wanted to make sure that some of our imotant articles are translated by professional translators first. Only then I want to activate full site translation for all new content.

But this seems not to work correctly for the above.

Could you please have a look at this and help us?

Thanks
Sven

Just to add, it seems that the problem with the imported content happens on post which we had previously automatically translated.

We then send the translations (which we did before automatically) to the professional service.
Now the fetching seems always to show the automatic versions not the translated version.
There seems to be a glitch in this import.

October 10, 2022 at 5:27 pm #12215345

Subash Chandra Poudel

Hi Sven,

Can you please let me know the exact workflow and steps you use to translate the posts with professional service including how you export and import content/translation to the site?

Also, to ensure the quickest and most accurate support, please provide your debug information so that I can get a look at some of your configurations. You can find it in WPML > Support > click on the “Debug information” link. I have enabled the debug field for you to share the details properly.

Please check this link for more info: http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Regards,
Subash

October 10, 2022 at 5:32 pm #12215391

svenH-12

We go to translation management
Choose the post to share for professional translation
then send it off
receive it back via the serivfe and it is either automatically or manually updcatoimh the original post

In the case of this post hidden link we had first translated automatically - then I corrected the German translation then we sen doff all other languages after a view days for professional translation.

October 11, 2022 at 10:49 am #12219261

Subash Chandra Poudel

Hi Sven,

Thank you for the details.

I see you also have a new ticket open for the same issue linked next:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/translations-not-fetched-from-icanlocalize/

Can you please close one of either this or the ticket linked next so that we can help you regarding this issue from one ticket to prevent any issues?

Regards,
Subash

The topic ‘[Closed] Split: Translate everything multisite – Issue Importing of translated content’ is closed to new replies.