Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 6.55 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcel 4 days, 11 hours ago.

Assisted by: Marcel.

Author Posts
September 30, 2024 at 11:20 am #16235788

Rob Coers

Background of the issue:
I am trying to ensure that translated products on my WooCommerce site are seen as a single product in HubSpot rather than as unique products. HubSpot Support has informed me that this issue originates from WooCommerce, and I should contact WooCommerce support for a solution. My site is hidden link, and the specific product URL in question is hidden link.

Full Hubspot message:
As I understand, when I click on the URL: hidden link the product is listed in 5 languages and you'd like to make sure it's linked as a single product rather than 5 different items into Hubspot, right?
If so, I've had a look into this and I'm afraid there isn't a way to do this in HubSpot - as the information is coming from the Woocommerce side.
I suggest you get in touch with their support and find out if there is a way to send the information as a single product than 5 others.
I understand this is not the answer you may have been hoping for, but I hope it clarifies what's possible for now within the tool.

Symptoms:
Translated products are being listed as unique products in HubSpot.

Questions:
Is there a way to ensure that translated products are seen as a single product in HubSpot rather than as unique products?

September 30, 2024 at 2:24 pm #16236756

Marcel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Unfortunately, this isn't possible due to how WPML is designed. Each product—whether it's a product, post, page, or custom post type—has its own separate database entry. As a result, you will always have multiple IDs and, consequently, different URLs.

Best regards,
Marcel