Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
You are trying to translate an article using WPML, but after translation, the featured image is not visible.
Solution:
We recommend navigating to the primary language page of the article and clicking the update button. After updating, retranslate the page to the desired language and check if the Featured Image appears.

If this solution does not resolve your issue, or if it seems outdated or irrelevant to your case, we highly recommend checking related known issues at https://wpml.org/known-issues/, verifying the version of the permanent fix, and confirming that you have installed the latest versions of themes and plugins. If the problem persists, please open a new support ticket at WPML support forum for further assistance.

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Kor 2 days, 14 hours ago.

Assisted by: Kor.

Author Posts
October 15, 2024 at 12:58 pm #16290829

Silvia Mancini

<b>Background of the issue: </b>
I am trying to translate an article on my site hidden link using WPML, and I need to manage the text myself.

<b>Symptoms: </b>
After translating an article, the featured image is not visible.

<b>Questions: </b>
Why is the featured image not visible after translation?

Screenshot 2024-10-15 alle 15.09.09.png
October 15, 2024 at 6:30 pm #16292328

Kor
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Singapore (GMT+08:00)

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching us. Based on the screenshot, you're editing the translated page. Could you navigate to the primary language page and then click the update button? Then, retranslate the page to English and see if the Featured Image appears.

October 15, 2024 at 8:19 pm #16292582

Silvia Mancini

Thank you

Silvia Mancini confirmed that the issue was resolved on 2024-10-15 20:19:39.
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.