Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jean-Francois 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
July 7, 2023 at 2:05 pm #13968563

Jean-Francois

Hi,

I need to disable translation management such as explained in this previous ticket: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/completely-disable-translation-management/

I've tried to include WPML_DO_NOT_LOAD_EMBEDDED_TM in wp-config.php and the effect is the same: translation manager is disabled but errors are logged. I'd need the plugin you provided in late ticket.

I need the mu-plugin you created. You should not hide the URL. I'm creating a 2nd duplicate of the initial issue just because I cannot access the hidden link!!

Thanks a lot.

July 7, 2023 at 4:07 pm #13969521

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi there.

Any external URLs that are not pointing to tickets from our site or WPML documentation will automatically be hidden for anyone else except the user that opened the ticket and the supporter.

That is for privacy and security reasons.

You can find the plugin here:
hidden link

Hope that helps! 🙂

Mihai Apetrei

July 7, 2023 at 5:00 pm #13969647

Jean-Francois

Awesome. I've created a Github repo:

github.com/SatelliteWP/wpml-disable-translation-management

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.