Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 6.19 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andreas W. 1 year, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Andreas W..

Author Posts
March 28, 2023 at 10:16 pm #13353057

Egils Grikis

I am trying to:
Translate WPForms form

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
It is administration page

I expected to see:
6 forms to translate

Instead, I got:
3 forms to translate, none of which are the forms that I have. Those are old forms that have been deleted.

Default language is English.
All forms have been translated previously, because they show up as translated on the front end - example - hidden link

What I have already tried:
1. Dashboard > WPForms and added a small modification into form (a blank space);
2. WPML > Support > troubleshooting' > 'Set language information'
3. Deactivated all the plugins except WPML CMS, String Translation, WP Forms, and WP Forms Multilingual and switched to a WordPress default theme.

13211997-firefox_c4vz9HplbM_1.png
13211997-firefox_2c8FsGCXg4.png
13211997-firefox_lXaVFtLxPr.png
bm_themes.png
bm_plugins.png
March 28, 2023 at 10:19 pm #13353169

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Simply editing and saving the original forms again does not solve the issue.

Could it be that the Site's default language was changed and the forms are registered on WPML Translation Management with a different source language?

If this will not clarify the issue, I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to the website to investigate the issue further.

You can find the required fields below the comment section when you log in to leave the next reply. The information you provide is private, which means only you and I can see and access it.

IMPORTANT
Please be sure to make a backup copy of the website and database before allowing us access.
If you can't see the wp-admin / FTP fields, your post and website credentials are set as PUBLIC. DO NOT publish the data unless you see the required wp-admin / FTP fields.

I may have to install a plugin called "All In One WP Migration" to make a copy of the website where I can investigate the issue further.

However, I would also be very grateful if you could provide a staging site or copy of the website from your server yourself for this purpose.

If you have any questions about creating such a staging site, you can consult your hosting provider or use a plugin like the following, just make sure the server has enough free disk space:
https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-staging/

If you are unable to provide such a copy of the site for testing, please let me know on this ticket.

The private response form looks like this:
hidden link

Next time you reply, click "I still need assistance."

Video:
hidden link

Please note that we are obliged to request this information individually on each ticket. We may not access any access information not specifically submitted on this ticket in the private response form.

Best regards
Andreas

March 29, 2023 at 4:40 pm #13360671

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

I tried the options at WPML > Support > Troubleshooting but they were unable to solve this issue.

I see the forms were created in 2021 and editing the forms does not solve the issue.

Anyhow, if I duplicate the existing form at WP Forms > All Forms, it solves the problem, which might be the easiest and fastest solution for this problem.

Best regards
Andreas

March 29, 2023 at 6:48 pm #13361791

Egils Grikis

"Anyhow, if I duplicate the existing form at WP Forms > All Forms, it solves the problem, which might be the easiest and fastest solution for this problem."
All forms were already translated using WPML - one example is
hidden link

So your suggestion is to make the new forms and then translate them all again?

March 29, 2023 at 10:45 pm #13362487

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

Yes, this is what I am suggesting in order to solve the problem quickly.

Take note, that if those forms were already translated with the Advanced Translation Editor, then you will get old the old translations from translation memory and you will not need to create the translations again if the same form was already translated on the site earlier.

Please test this with the form that I duplicated already.

Best regards
Andreas

The topic ‘[Closed] Do not see all WPForms even tho have "WPForms Multilingual" plugin’ is closed to new replies.