Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 2.20 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by yiannisI-3 1 year, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Kor.

Author Posts
May 15, 2022 at 10:03 pm #11224973

yiannisI-3

I use the Widget language switcher. When I am logged in and see the home page the flags appear at the correct size.
When I am logged out ..as anyone would see my site the flags have an other size.

May 16, 2022 at 5:28 am #11226079

Kor
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Singapore (GMT+08:00)

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting WPML support.

Could you please share temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your Website? Since I can't log in to compare the difference, I won't be able to help much here.

IMPORTANT: Please, note, a backup is required for security reasons, and to avoid any data loss, you can use the https://wordpress.org/plugins/updraftplus/ plugin for these backup needs.

Your following answer will be private, which means only you and I have access to it.

✙ I would need your permission to de-activate and re-activate Plugins and the Theme and to change configurations on the site if required. This is also a reason the backup is critical.

Furthermore, I’ve checked your debug information and I noticed that your “WP Memory Limit” PHP limit is below the required 128MB or recommended 256MB as described at: https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/ . Could you please contact your hosting provider and ask them to increase this PHP value for you and also, ask them to update the MySQL version to 5.6+?

Thanks!

Kor

May 16, 2022 at 11:00 am #11228683

yiannisI-3

My issue is resolved now. It was my caching pluggin. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.