Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 5.45 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 14:00 9:00 – 14:00 9:00 – 14:00 9:00 – 14:00 9:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 18:00 15:00 – 18:00 15:00 – 18:00 15:00 – 18:00 15:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Dhaka (GMT+06:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Prosenjit Barman 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Prosenjit Barman.

Author Posts
November 21, 2023 at 10:31 am #14885401

andreasY-2

Hello there,

We have translated the About page into all the languages. We have an issue with the gallery widget of Elementor (affiliation logos). Only in the Chinese language, the widget is missing.

Can you please suggest on how to fix that?

Kind regards

November 22, 2023 at 12:40 pm #14897523

Prosenjit Barman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Dhaka (GMT+06:00)

Hello There,
Thanks for contacting WPML Support.

I checked the Affiliation section and found that the Gallery has been added using the Image Gallery widget of Ultimate Addons for Elementor. However, while checking the in the Chinese version I noticed that the Image section gets an opacity of '0' and visibility is set to "Hidden". which was mainly preventing the image from appearing correctly. Please check this screenshot: hidden link

I also noticed that several settings from the Widget haven't been copied to the Chinese version of the page only. Would you please try the following and check if that helps to fix the issue?

- Open the default 'About Us' page in Elementor Editor.
- Adjust the settings made for the Gallery again and Save the changes.
- Once done, please update the Chinese Translation. Ensure that the translation is 100% completed.
- Clear the caches and check the frontend again.

Please let me know how it goes. I will be happy to help if you need further assistance in this matter.

Best regards,
Prosenjit

November 23, 2023 at 7:14 am #14903999

andreasY-2

Hello there,

I have edit the About page and save it, then open the Advanced translation editor and save the translation. Then cleared the WPML and object cache but it seems that it is not solve the issue.

On the gallery widget, is missing a class .slick-initialized and this is why the opacity is 0 and the widget is hidden.

is there any other step that we should take to solve the issue?

Kind regards

November 24, 2023 at 3:06 am #14913119

Prosenjit Barman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Dhaka (GMT+06:00)

Hi There,
Thank you for giving the suggestion a try.

Given that the problem continues despite our efforts, it's necessary to investigate if this is a matter of compatibility. I kindly request you to try replicating the same issue in our sandbox site. The Auto-login URL to our sandbox is given below.

- hidden link

I'd like to let you know that WPML and its addons are already set up. Please proceed to install the Elementor and Ultimate Addons for Elementor plugins. Once installed, attempt to replicate the issue in the same manner as you did on the main site. In this way, we can easily isolate the root cause of the issue.

Inform me once you've successfully replicated the issue in the sandbox environment. I will then conduct an investigation and guide you accordingly.

I appreciate your cooperation in this matter. Looking forward to your response.

Best regards,
Prosenjit

The topic ‘[Closed] Gallery elementor widget missing from 1 additional language’ is closed to new replies.