Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 14:00 9:00 – 14:00 9:00 – 14:00 9:00 – 14:00 9:00 – 14:00 -
- 19:00 – 22:00 19:00 – 22:00 19:00 – 22:00 19:00 – 22:00 19:00 – 22:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/Paris (GMT+02:00)

This topic contains 43 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Yvette 1 year, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Yvette.

Author Posts
May 26, 2022 at 4:16 pm #11318501

abdullahB-7

1st Problem : WooCommerce Multilingual and Multi Currency duplicated my products data attribute when i save or update the products data in the WooCommerce Multilingual and Multi Currency plugin...

example:
as you see in the photo (019) the translated page for this product is works fine.
now if i have update this product from WooCommerce Multilingual and Multi Currency plugin and i click save& close as you see in photo (020).
the translated products will have a duplicated data and attribute as you see in photo (021) and this is absolutely a bug and need to be fixed.

this problem happen after i update the WooCommerce Multilingual plugin to V5.0

/*-*************************************-*/
/*-*************************************-*/

2nd Problem :
in the first WooCommerce Multilingual edition before v5.0 . when i update the catagory in english it was update automatice in arabic ...but now after new v5.0 of the WooCommerce Multilingual plugin... its not updateing and its looks like conflicting the languages..and i think othere data of the products fallow the same pattren ...

this problem happen after i update the WooCommerce Multilingual plugin to V5.0

example:
in the photo (022) this is the English product before add New Category.
And in the photo (023) this is the Arabic Products before the English one updated and all good.

And in the photo (024) this is the English product After i add {GOGO Category}. >> works fine
But in the photo (025) this is the Arabic product After i add {GOGO Category} to the English product .>>That's where the problem lies. and its not showing in Arabic shop page when you go the translated Category page as in photo (026).

*Note : you can test this at any product you want and it same problem.

026.jpg
025.jpg
024.jpg
023.jpg
022.jpg
021.jpg
020.jpg
019.jpg
May 27, 2022 at 11:42 am #11325843

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Paris (GMT+02:00)

Hello

I will be helping you.
Temporary Access to your system
Please provide access to your system (wp-admin and ftp) so that I can further investigate this particular problem. The fields to provide this data are included in a private section that I will open for your next response. You can find it above the comments area. The information in this private section is only visible between WPML Support and you.

May 30, 2022 at 8:58 am #11340741

abdullahB-7

please notify me when you finish because i think in this post is the solution of this 2 problem ....
https://wpml.org/errata/wp-6-0-issues-with-terms-assigned-to-posts .

i just wonder now for my old products ...there is arabic products had terms and in english havent ...and the english had term not in arabic...all translate have been linked and don before ..but because this problem i had to delete the duplicated terms ...so how to merge them together?

May 30, 2022 at 11:11 am #11342617

Yvette
Supporter

Hello

I ran a cleanup tool here:

WPML > Support > Troubleshooting > Cleanup > Synchronise posts taxonomies

for post type = Products

This seemed to correct the issue but warning - it took a while to complete. Please check and conifrm on the staging site you provided

Troubleshooting ‹ متجر 15 وأقل — WordPress.png
May 30, 2022 at 11:32 am #11343095

abdullahB-7

My issue is resolved now. Thank you! i hope you update the fix in the plugin as soon as posable ...

June 1, 2022 at 4:09 pm #11364405

abdullahB-7

the problem back again i don't know why

June 1, 2022 at 4:14 pm #11364421

Yvette
Supporter

Please upgrade to the latest fix release of both WPML and WCML

https://wpml.org/errata/wp-6-0-issues-with-terms-assigned-to-posts/

There was a bug with WordPress 6.0 and our plugins.
Let's start there.

June 2, 2022 at 8:19 am #11370053

abdullahB-7

the same problem .... when import from excel the problem happen again .....

June 2, 2022 at 9:05 am #11370769

Yvette
Supporter

1. Is the staging site you provided at the same state as your live site?

2. You wrote: "when import from excel the problem happen again"
Do I understand that you are importing data and not "creating" products on WordPress dashboard?

How are you creating the translations? with imports as well?

3. Did you workflow ever work correctly?
There was a taxonomy problem introduced with the WordPress 6.0 and our plugins. Please make sure you are using

WPML CMS 4.5.8
WCML 5.0.1

Then test your process again.

June 2, 2022 at 9:54 am #11371663

abdullahB-7

. Is the staging site you provided at the same state as your live site?

- Yes it is ... you can test on the staging site you can see the problem...i import data and if you go to the Attribute (Unit) you will see there is problem ..thats from last import i did to test if the problem go after i update the plugins to the V (WPML CMS 4.5.8
WCML 5.0.1).

2. You wrote: "when import from excel the problem happen again"
Do I understand that you are importing data and not "creating" products on WordPress dashboard?
- yes..before it was happen from updating products and from updates translation ...now from importing by Excel File CSV .

Did you workflow ever work correctly?
before WCML v5 and before wordpress v6 and before WPML CMS 4.5.8 ...
all things was working perfect my upload and my updating and my translation all work with no problem .... i uplode products like every 2 weeks ...

Please make sure you are using
WPML CMS 4.5.8
WCML 5.0.1
Then test your process again

- i did update the pluginsand i did test and as i tell you the same problem.

June 2, 2022 at 11:16 am #11372449

Yvette
Supporter

1. Which plugin are you using for import and update?

2. To eliminate the possibility that the upload process is now no longer working with new plugin ersions - please prepare 2 csv imports for product import and product update.

The CSV file should be very very small (maybe 1 or 2 variable products with at most 1 or 2 attributes max).

Please create the required taxonomy structure here:
hidden link

The sandbox site is a simple Woocommerce setup with Spanish as 2nd language and Storefront theme. Please do not change this.

test if the same problem happens as in your site.

Thanks

June 2, 2022 at 11:27 am #11372507

abdullahB-7

i upload by WP all import plugin...can i install it? or you can log into my dev site ?

June 2, 2022 at 11:41 am #11372653

Yvette
Supporter

Yes. You can install this - I've also installe the WPML All Import bridge plugin it requires to the sandbox site as well.

Did you have this installed on your DEV site? It is required for WPML to work with WP All Import.

June 2, 2022 at 11:47 am #11372679

abdullahB-7

yes its installed in my dev ...i will install WP All Import. on the sandbox also...

i will just add 3 attribute >>> brand - unit - country

June 2, 2022 at 12:04 pm #11372797

Yvette
Supporter

Perfect - thank you so much for your collaboration.

When you have the setup done, please write back with the results and what I should do to see the same thing,.

I can then verify it and then, if needed, escalate it to our 2nd tier support group.

The topic ‘[Closed] language conflicting & duplicated data after update WooCommerce Multilingual v5’ is closed to new replies.