Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andreas 1 year, 12 months ago.

Assisted by: Andreas.

Author Posts
May 9, 2022 at 7:30 am #11178179

rentite

I am trying to use the filters after choosing any language but the results of the filters are showing in english language while i am on the german language page

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: On german language page, filters results should be in german language

Instead, I got: it loads fine when page load, but when press any day from filters it start showing in english

Untitled.jpg
May 9, 2022 at 12:07 pm #11181055

Andreas

Hello there

Thank you for contacting us. I am happy to help you.

First of all, I would like to ask you to ensure that you have enabled WPML AJAX Language Filtering. You can find more information here :

https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/language-setup/enabling-language-cookie-to-support-ajax-filtering/

After following the instructions please check again if the problem is solved or not.

Make sure to do your tests after you clear the temp cache on the browser in case there is an unwanted cookie stored.

I hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes or if you need any further assistance.

Regards,
Andreas

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.