Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by jose-luiso 1 year, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Kor.

Author Posts
January 5, 2023 at 7:24 pm #12760963

jose-luiso

Tell us what you are trying to do?
Pages are not updated in the second language.
Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see?
hidden link
hidden link

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

January 5, 2023 at 8:20 pm #12761097

Kor
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Singapore (GMT+08:00)

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting WPML support.

I would need to take a closer look at your site. So I would need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed

IMPORTANT: Please, note, a backup is required for security reasons, and to avoid any data loss, you can use the https://wordpress.org/plugins/updraftplus/plugin for these backup needs.

Your following answer will be private, which means only you and I have access to it.

✙ I would need your permission to de-activate and re-activate Plugins and the Theme and to change configurations on the site if required. This is also a reason the backup is critical.

Also, I noticed that your “WP Memory Limit” PHP limit is below the required 128MB or recommended 256MB as described at: https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/ . Could you please contact your hosting provider and ask them to increase this PHP value for yousc and also, ask them to update the MySQL version to 5.6+?

Thanks!

Kor

January 6, 2023 at 3:53 pm #12765601

Kor
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Singapore (GMT+08:00)

Hi there,

Thanks for your reply.

I made small edits to the page title here hidden link and it seems to work fine now. Could you please check?

Thanks!

Kor

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.