Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by nikiforosB 1 year, 10 months ago.

Author Posts
June 24, 2022 at 10:13 am #11536893

nikiforosB

Hi, I have some products in greek and english. Although I have already trasnalte them in english, changing the price in greek *default language) don't affect the english versio, english products still have the old prices. In the troublshooting section there are no settings for synching prices, only status and some others.

June 24, 2022 at 10:25 am #11536933

nikiforosB

My issue is resolved now. I use Admin Columns for woocommerce to inline edit product metas without editinig each product one by one but it looks that this plugin doesn't store the prices in the same way as by editing the product the default way. So, I buled saved the products with the default wordpress bulk edit setting and it is stored correctly now. Just in case someone else has the same issue, you can give them the solution. Thanks.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.