Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 25 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Lauren 6 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Lauren.

Author Posts
September 26, 2023 at 2:54 pm #14467973

yusufK-2

Im using classic translation editor and visual option is not visible and sometimes Update function do not work well, thanks a lot

September 26, 2023 at 4:29 pm #14468507

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Please see my previous private reply and let me know once the migration has completed. Thanks!

September 26, 2023 at 5:47 pm #14468833

yusufK-2

Laura hi, migration is completed.

September 26, 2023 at 6:26 pm #14469113

Lauren
Supporter

Thanks, please also send credentials that you use to login to your site. I won't be logging in to your site, but I will need them for the migrated site. I have marked the next reply as private so that you can safely share them.

September 26, 2023 at 9:11 pm #14469691

Lauren
Supporter

It doesn't look like the migration worked. Can you try again using the previous instructions? If that doesn't work, you can send me a duplicator package using the Duplicator plugin and I can try setting up a copy of your site that way.

September 26, 2023 at 9:18 pm #14469693

alim-28

so sorry

September 26, 2023 at 9:24 pm #14469719

alim-28

i do not have any dublictor.
sorry, what should i send for you? I did not understand well your message

September 27, 2023 at 10:59 am #14473143

yusufK-2

Dear Laura,

I tried many times to deactivate, remove and install Claudways migration tool and Dupplicate plugin but each time I am receiving an error "The link you followed has expired, please try again". Thats why I can not go on :(. I was using a previous version of WordPress, now I upgraded to the ultimate one but the problems are still the same. And actually many odd behaivours occured at the same time like this error. Also it is difficult to save data in the post, deleting a plugin etc. I don't know what I can do? Thanks a lot.

September 27, 2023 at 11:10 am #14473215

yusufK-2

Another problem is the webpages are very slow and the forms do not go through, what about if I return the website a few days before from the back up in cloudways? I don't know if I would have the same problems again. Because all these problems are occures a few days ago when I am changing the content of a post.

September 27, 2023 at 12:45 pm #14474197

Lauren
Supporter

To best troubleshoot the issue, please make a snapshot of your site using the Duplicator plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/. This will allow me to try and duplicate the error so that I can run further tests without interrupting your live site. You will do this from your live site, not from the cloudways copy that we tried to make.

Once the snapshot is complete, either upload the snapshot ZIP file and the installer.php file to a file sharing service such as Dropbox (and share the link in your reply) or right click the Duplicator links in your wp-admin and paste in your reply.

Please note: It is important to reduce the size of the package so please exclude some paths like /cache or /uploads and also exclude archives and media files.

I will also need the username and password of an account that was created BEFORE creating the duplicator package.

I will enable the next reply to be private so only you and I have access to it!

If for some reason the duplicator plugin does not work, as your hosting provider to set up a staging site that we can use for further troubleshooting.

As for the new issue with slow performance, please open up a separate ticket, as our policy is to address one issue per chat/ticket. Thanks for your understanding.

September 28, 2023 at 6:51 pm #14484229

Lauren
Supporter

Can you please send me the log in page for the staging site? I tried wp-login.php, wp-admin and even /tichero/ but none of these allowed me to log in.

September 28, 2023 at 7:12 pm #14484275

yusufK-2

Lauren hi, I actually given it in my previous message, did you try the following or should be a different one?

hidden link

September 28, 2023 at 7:43 pm #14484337

Lauren
Supporter

That takes me to the frontend of the site. I need the login page, please.

September 28, 2023 at 8:06 pm #14484375

yusufK-2

I created the staging backup under inside of my hosting website;

hidden link

And wp login page is;

hidden link

September 28, 2023 at 8:08 pm #14484377

yusufK-2

An this is the access adress / page of the staging site; hidden link

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.