Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 3.14 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 - -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+03:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Osama Mersal 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Osama Mersal.

Author Posts
November 14, 2023 at 2:37 am #14793199

Mylene

I am trying to: Send an email in French if a customer bought a card in French, send an email in English if the customer bought the email in English.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to receive an email with the subject in English, since I bought on the English side

Instead, I got: Subject and heading in French

I have a ticket from 2 days ago about this, it wasn't working with PW gift card plugin.
I tried for 2 weeks to make it work. Since your support could not help, I changed plugin, now trying Flexible gift card plugin. And I have the EXACT same problem!

Is this a known bug? The one thing I haven't tried is to completely restart the site with an English WordPress instead of French, have all WooCommerce products and emails in English by default, then translated to French (instead of starting website with WordPress FR). Can you confirm if that would help / change anything, or not?

What I have done already:
- I have updated the .po and .mo files
- I have scanned the plugin
- I have updated translation, check Strings I could not found, added them to translation, translated them (for both plugins)

November 15, 2023 at 11:43 am #14807701

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+03:00)

Hi,

Thanks for contacting WPML forums support. I'll be glad to help you today.

1) First of all, sorry for the late reply due to a higher workload. Please login to this sandbox site and install the "Flexible gift card" plugin. (hidden link)

After that, please create a test product and translate it to replicate the issue. If the issue is replicable, please let me know how to reproduce it.

Best regards,
Osama

The topic ‘[Closed] Woocommerce email subject and heading not translated’ is closed to new replies.