Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 - -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+03:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Osama Mersal 3 months, 1 week ago.

Assisted by: Osama Mersal.

Author Posts
January 16, 2024 at 8:58 am #15188452

ateB

I have an ACF repeater field which contains a Select field. The value of this Select field is not begin copied to other languages, although the preference is set to 'copy'.

In the image it's the field 'images' which is being translated to 'bilder'.

Website: hidden link but it's behind a login. I can offcourse provide login if needed.

Screenshot 2024-01-16 at 10.00.39.png
Screenshot 2024-01-16 at 09.51.16.png
January 16, 2024 at 9:44 am #15188616

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+03:00)

Hi,

Thanks for contacting WPML forums support. I'll be glad to help you today.

1) I would need to look closely at your site, so I would need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP)
Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated.

Your answer will be private, meaning only you and I can access it.

❌ Please backup your database and website ❌

✙ I would need your permission to de-activate and re-activate the Plugins and the Theme and change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is critical.

✙ I also need your permission to take a local copy of your site to debug the issue without affecting your live site.

2) It's not related to the issue, but according to your Debug.info, the WP memory limit needs to be increased. PHP memory is fine, but WordPress uses 40Mb as default. The minimum requirements for WPML are 128 MB. (Kindly check this page https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/)

You can increase it by adding the following code in your wp-config.php file right before the /* That's all, stop editing! Happy publishing. */ line:

/* Memory Limit */
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');

Best regards,
Osama

The topic ‘[Closed] An ACF select field value is not being copied’ is closed to new replies.