Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 8.96 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Josef Prexl 1 year, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Andreas.

Author Posts
October 21, 2022 at 1:27 pm

Josef Prexl

Cannot Translate some strings with Beaver Builder Power Addon

October 21, 2022 at 3:15 pm
October 24, 2022 at 10:19 am #12299357

Andreas

Thank you very much for the delay.

I lost too much time understanding what is happening because I am not familiar with how you built your site.

To summarize we fixed the issue with the tabs but the word Booking is not appeared in EN language inside the tabs.

I have looked in your content and I found that the ENG translation of page :
hidden link

Had for tabs "car-description" and not "Tab 1 – Livingstone 5"

I have changed and everything is working ok now.

you can continue with the rest but from my side, there is not nothing wrong to continue.

I hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes or if you need any further assistance. I'll gladly help you. 🙂

Regards,
Andreas

October 26, 2022 at 7:31 am #12312383

Josef Prexl

Thank you very much for your time on ticket, I know it is not easy task.

Unfortunately, except for the first tab, which doesn't use any of the saved (translated) rows it should, no saved rows can be selected in other tabs in the EN version. So it is not possible to modify the other tabs to make them work.

I have contacted BB PowerPack support who develop the Advanced Tabs module, I got this response from them:

"I tested BB's Tabs module and found it's not displaying any templates in the dropdown. It seems there is an issue between WPML and Beaver Builder in which the user saved templates are not getting fetched. You can see it here - hidden link

Since we are using the same functionality to fetch templates as Beaver Builder uses in its Tabs module, it is best to open a ticket with them to know if they are aware of this issue. If it gets fixed in BB core then it will automatically work in PP's Tabs module too."

October 26, 2022 at 8:15 am #12312699

Andreas

Thank you for your message, but I think I started losing a little bit of the continuity of this ticket. My Apologies.

I cannot understand either the reply of BB team, to be honest.

In the beginning, we had issues with the content of the tab> We solved it.

Then there was a string in the tabs > We solved it. you need to do the same to other tabs because you chose the wrong template. He is a screencast :

hidden link

Now I cannot understand what you asked the beaver Builder and what they replied.

Can you please explain me with simple words what exactly is the problem?

My apologies again for this.

Regards,
Andreas

October 26, 2022 at 8:46 am #12312959

Josef Prexl

Thank you for your answer Andreas

1/ I have saved rows in original czech language - hidden link

2/ here are the same rows, translated in EN language
hidden link

3/ In my opinion - it is not possible assign any of these saved rows in EN version of Advanced tabs module in EN. In It is not because I used wrong template, it is because the translated rows are not showing in EN version at all. Please try use any of saved rows from list in 2/ in tab 2, tab 3 etc. in EN version.

I contacted BB Powerpack support because I use a BB Powerpack component for this tabs - and I wanted to make sure it is full compatible with WPML and that I hadn't overlooked something. And at the moment, I am still unable to complete the translation

Thank you very much

Best,
Josef

October 26, 2022 at 9:44 am #12313699

Andreas

Thank you for your message, but still, this is not helping me understand what is the problem.

Can you please create a screencast and show me exactly what is not working?

Regards,
Andreas

October 26, 2022 at 10:30 am #12314057

Josef Prexl

OK - here is comparison, what I can set in CZ version and what is not possible set in EN version. It is inside PowerPack Advanced tabs module:

CZ version - hidden link

EN version - hidden link

Here is video with comparison too - hidden link

In EN version - I cannot set saved rows for Tab 1 - Tab 7 at all - there is nothing choose from. Only one saved row I can see (EN - Rezervace - Tab 1 - Livingstone) - is old unused template from past.

Thank you,
Josef

October 26, 2022 at 10:59 am #12314469

Andreas

Thank you very much.

Now it is more clear what you are trying to tell me.

May i ask you this?

Next to each row, there is a shortcode.

May I ask you to use the proper shortcode for each language and tell me if this can be helpful?

Regards,
Andreas

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.