Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqas Bin Hasan 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Waqas Bin Hasan.

Author Posts
November 28, 2023 at 10:04 am #14937491

minoa

Is it possible to set WPML to "show all languages" by default in the wordpress dashboard?

Right now it shows the primary langauge by default. When I change settings, for example, in the Avada theme, I first have to remember to click on "show all languages" otherwise I am only changing settings for the primary language. While this might sometimes necessary, usually I want to change the settings for all languages.

November 28, 2023 at 11:59 am #14938563

Waqas Bin Hasan
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Thanks again for your suggested feature.

I've prepared the case and have escalated to the relevant team for assessment. I'll update you as I've more information. However, please note that if it is approved it may take some time to role out.

We appreciate your patience and cooperation in this matter.

December 8, 2023 at 6:19 am #15022913

Waqas Bin Hasan
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

I just wanted to update you that our team analyzed about this feature request and haven't approved. Since this is only useful in a few specific cases and is rarely used, it won't be feasible to make it a default option.

We appreciate your patience and cooperation in this matter.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.