Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcel 1 year, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Marcel.

Author Posts
December 9, 2022 at 8:03 am #12619179

desislavP-3

Tell us what you are trying to do?

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site? hidden link

slider.png
maps.png
December 12, 2022 at 11:58 am #12634175

Marcel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

there is a jQuery error viewable on the JS console when I open /en. Are you using any WPBakery Add-Ons for that functionalities?

Best Regards
Marcel

December 12, 2022 at 12:10 pm #12634279

desislavP-3

Yes we are using this builder and there is an integrated map inside. I am sending you a screenshot. But I want to say that the translation of the revolution slider is also gone.

gm wpml.png
December 12, 2022 at 5:12 pm #12637033

Marcel
Supporter

Hi,

do you have a staging where I can take a look? I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take a better look at the issue. It would be better to a testing site where the issue is replicated.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Maybe I'll need to replicate your site locally. For this, I’ll need to temporarily install a plugin called “Duplicator” or "All in One WP Migration" on your site. This will allow me to create a copy of your site and your content. Once the problem is resolved I will delete the local site. Let me know if this is ok with you.

IMPORTANT
-Please make a backup of site files and database before providing us access.
-If you do not see the wp-admin/FTP fields this means your post & website login details will be made PUBLIC. DO NOT post your website details unless you see the required wp-admin/FTP fields. If you do not, please ask me to enable the private box. The private box looks like this:
hidden link

Best Regards
Marcel

December 15, 2022 at 5:04 pm #12659499

Marcel
Supporter

Hi,

thanks for the access.

1) Please update first WPML to the latest version: hidden link, after a full backup.

2) Increase your WP_MEMORY_LIMIT as your site is running below system requirements. Add this code to your wp-config.php to increase WP memory:

define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M'); 

Paste it just before "That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging."

See here for more information https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/
Note: WPML needs a minimum WP Memory limit of 128M to work only under a minimal environment, which means, with a default theme and no other plugins installed.

Does it work afterwards?

Best Regards
Marcel

December 15, 2022 at 9:38 pm #12660565

desislavP-3

Hello we increase WP_MEMORY_LIMIT to 256 and update WPML to the latest version but revolution slider and google map do not work in English version.

December 19, 2022 at 5:37 pm #12678937

Marcel
Supporter

Hi,

thanks for the info. The WP_MEMORY_LIMIT is still assigned to 40MB: hidden link.

Best Regards
Marcel

December 20, 2022 at 6:38 am #12681097

desislavP-3

Hello ,
We change to 256 WP_MEMORY_LIMIT but do not work again!
hidden link

December 20, 2022 at 1:10 pm #12684125

Marcel
Supporter

Hi,

the memory limit is a minimum requirement. It doesn't mean that this will solve your issue. By having the minimum requirements reached, we exclude an issue in configuration :).

I checked the page and saw that you have additional the "Muffin Builder" active. The issue with the slider is that you are using different sliders. In your default language, it's "Slider 1 1. In English you selected "Slider 1". You can change that here for English: hidden link.

The map is correctly configured, and the API key too. Your BeTheme was not updated in over two years (version 21.9.4). Please create a backup and update first to version 26.6.6, to see if this was already fixed.

Best Regards
Marcel

slider.png
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.