Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 8.45 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Singapore (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Kor 1 year ago.

Assisted by: Kor.

Author Posts
April 20, 2023 at 10:02 am #13510429

danielm-115

Tell us what you are trying to do?
Translate all the Jet engine Labels in admin backend for other Language.

The labels should change to the translation presented in String translation.
I have translated the full Domain but it is not representing in the backend of the website.
Note that the french person is also editing the Dutch content. But this should not make any difference on how to backend fields are translated. ( if that should be the case )

The language of the user is set to French the profile.

Is there any documentation that you are following?
I could not find specific documentation for this but am well aware of the capabilities of both WPML and JetEngine.

Is there a similar example that we can see?
No

Replicate:
Go to "schindler elevators"
select a code to modify
you will see the Dutch labels and not the french translation.
Domain translated: "Jet Engine Admin Labels"

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

Screenshot 2023-04-20 at 11.42.54.png
Screenshot 2023-04-20 at 11.42.47.png
April 21, 2023 at 9:18 am #13516603

Kor
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Singapore (GMT+08:00)

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting WPML support.

This looks like the correct way to translate it. Not sure why it's not working on your Website and could you please share temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed

IMPORTANT: Please, note, a backup is required for security reasons, and to avoid any data loss, you can use the https://wordpress.org/plugins/updraftplus/plugin for these backup needs.

Your following answer will be private, which means only you and I have access to it.

✙ I would need your permission to de-activate and re-activate Plugins and the Theme and to change configurations on the site if required. This is also a reason the backup is critical.

Also, I noticed that your “WP Memory Limit” PHP limit is below the required 128MB or recommended 256MB as described at: https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/ . Could you please contact your hosting provider and ask them to increase this PHP value for you and also, ask them to update the MySQL version to 5.6+?

Thanks!

Kor

The topic ‘[Closed] jet Engine Admin Labels not translating’ is closed to new replies.