Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by olgaP-4 1 year, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Osama Mersal.

Author Posts
September 2, 2022 at 4:16 pm #11978947

olgaP-4

Tell us what you are trying to do?

I have translated all products and main page. On the main page after the video there are 6 individual items of products on the English variant of the page but there are only 2 of them on the Italian one. Where are the other one missing?

Is there any documentation that you are following?
WPML docs of translating pages.

Is there a similar example that we can see?
Look on the italian and English variants of the main page hidden link

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

September 4, 2022 at 10:12 am #11983817

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+03:00)

Hi,

Thanks for contacting WPML forums support. I'll be glad to help you today.

Could you please let me know how this product grid is created? Also, please make sure that the products are translated correctly and published.

If the products are published and translated correctly, I would need to take a closer look at your site. So I would need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP)
– preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible –

Please don't share with us your administrator account. Please take a minute to create a new administrator account for WPML support and share this login with us. When we finish troubleshooting your account, please delete the account you created for us.

In order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed

Your next answer will be private, which means only you and I can access it.

❌ Please backup your database and website ❌

✙ I would need your permission to de-activate and re-activate the Plugins and the Theme and change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is critical.

✙ I also need your permission to take a local copy of your site to debug the issue without affecting your live site.

Thanks for your cooperation

Regards,
Osama

September 4, 2022 at 5:41 pm #11984915

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Hi,

Could you please check the password? I got an error message. (Error: The password you entered for the username *** is incorrect. Lost your password?)

Thanks for your cooperation

Regards,
Osama

September 4, 2022 at 5:46 pm #11984917

olgaP-4

Hello.
Please check now. I have edited private message and it seems could enter the site with these credentials. Sorry.

September 4, 2022 at 6:20 pm #11984941

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Hi,

Thanks for the access details. I've checked the product's issue and found that the translated page contains the default language product IDs. (Kindly check the attached screenshot)

After changing the Ids, the products appear correctly. Kindly check them and let me know if you can see them.

I hope this helps you. If you need further info, please let me know.

Best regards,
Osama

1.jpg
September 4, 2022 at 6:37 pm #11984979
olgaP-4

Hello. Thanks. And could you advise how to eleminate white line on the top of the Italian main page? Where there is a menu? Correct view is on English page.

New threads created by Osama Mersal and linked to this one are listed below:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/split-how-to-eleminate-white-line-on-the-top-of-the-italian-main-page/

2022-09-04.jpg
2022-09-04 (1).jpg
September 4, 2022 at 7:23 pm #11985087

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Hi,

Thanks for your update. We try to keep one issue per ticket in our forum. Continuing with one ticket per issue helps supporters focus on one issue at once and enables other users to find solutions to their questions faster.
Therefore, I've split the other ticket and created a new ticket with this issue. (https://wpml.org/forums/topic/split-how-to-eleminate-white-line-on-the-top-of-the-italian-main-page/)

Thanks for your understanding

Regards,
Osama

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.