Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Cesar Alejandre 12 months ago.

Author Posts
May 4, 2023 at 10:01 am #13584785

Cesar Alejandre

I am trying to translate the strings from woocommerce cart page (like "quantity", "apply coupon", etc) and despite I found the string and I translated it, in the cart page still shows the name without traduction.

I have been able to translate the strings that belongs to wordpress theme (like "product", "price"), but not the ones which belongs to woocommerce.

How can I translate it?

Thank you

May 4, 2023 at 10:47 am #13585539

Dražen Duvnjak
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hello,

thanks for contacting us.

- Go to WPML → Theme and Plugins Localization.
- Select your theme, child theme, and WooCommerce, and click to scan it.
- After the scan is done, you should be able to find the strings on the String Translation page.
- Make sure to translate them and it should work fine.

- https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/string-translation/finding-strings-that-dont-appear-on-the-string-translation-page/#scanning-for-hard-coded-strings

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,
Drazen

May 4, 2023 at 10:56 am #13585583

Cesar Alejandre

Hi!

Thank you for your response.

Yes, I made the same steps. I can translate the strings in String Translation page, but in the cart page the strings does not appear translated.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.