Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
The client use WC Pickup Store plugin to set up various delivery points but the plugin seems to have a conflit with WooCommerce Multilingual where all settings are missing if both plugins are activated together.

Solution:
1) Make a full backup of your site
2) Access your server via FTP and search the file /wp-content/plugins/wc-pickup-store/includes/wps-init.php
3) Download a copy of that file as a backup
4) Edit the file on your server with the following
- On line 298, change:

add_action('init', 'wps_store_shipping_method_init');

- For:

add_action('init', 'wps_store_shipping_method_init', 2);

Relevant Documentation:
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/woocommerce-multilingual-multicurrency-conflict-with-wc-pickup-store/#post-11440073

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by ibaneS 1 year, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Nicolas Viallet.

Author Posts
June 10, 2022 at 10:45 am #11433263

ibaneS

I use the WC Pickup Store plugin in my Woocommerce to set up various delivery points for the merchandise my customers buy. I just installed the WooCommerce Multilingual & Multicurrency plugin and as soon as I activate it, I can no longer access the configuration options of the WC Pickup Store plugin. I can access the page but none of the options appear. The URL of this page is: hidden link

If I deactivate the WooCommerce Multilingual & Multicurrency plugin I can access the WC Pickup Store options without any problem.

Translated with hidden link (free version)

June 11, 2022 at 1:45 pm #11440073

Nicolas Viallet
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. My name is Nicolas and I will be happy to help you today.

I checked and WC Pickup Store is not listing as a compatible plugin: https://wpml.org/plugin

I searched on the forum for similar issues and found one ticket from 2020. It's pretty old but let's try that solution first before further investigation.

1) Make a full backup of your site
2) Access your server via FTP and search the file /wp-content/plugins/wc-pickup-store/includes/wps-init.php
3) Download a copy of that file as a backup
4) Edit the file on your server with the following
- On line 298, change:

add_action('init', 'wps_store_shipping_method_init');

- For:

add_action('init', 'wps_store_shipping_method_init', 2);

Reference (in french): https://wpml.org/fr/forums/topic/erreur-incompatibilite-avec-plugins/

If it doesn't work (again the solution is from 2020), we will need to recreate the issue in order to investigate further.

To save time I already created this clean sandbox setup on our servers.
Auto-login: hidden link

- I would need you to set up WPML + the WPML add-ons as you have them on your site (they are already installed) and to also install WC Pickup Store and try to recreate the issue.
- Please don't install any other plugins or themes that are not necessary to reproduce the issue.
- If the issue is reproduced on that clean setup, then I can forward this to our 2nd tier support team.

Thanks,
Nico

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.