Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mihai Apetrei 7 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
September 6, 2023 at 12:42 pm #14352617

nerodecoT

Il plugin WPML non è in grado di connettersi a wpml.org
Per verificare la presenza di nuove versioni e aggiornamenti di sicurezza, WPML deve connettersi al proprio server. Qualcosa nella rete o nelle impostazioni di sicurezza lo impedisce. Per rimuovere questo avviso, consenti la comunicazione in uscita a wpml.org.

Hai bisogno di aiuto?

Visualizza i dati sull'errore di comunicazione e comunicali all'assistenza tecnica di WPML.

September 6, 2023 at 1:25 pm #14352891

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi there.

You posted in the English forum so I hope it is ok for you if we continue in English.

There's a big chance that what you are seeing is a false-positive that remained in the server caching and the notification will be removed automatically when the cache will automatically clear on its own.

To check if that's a false positive, go to Plugins > Add new > Commercial > click the "check for updates" button and if the page refreshes and WPML is still showing as registered, then yes, that is just a false positive.

Please let me know how that goes.

Kind regards,
Mihai Apetrei

September 7, 2023 at 8:03 am #14356691

nerodecoT

Hi, I followed your instructions carefully.

wpml is still registered and connected.

but the warning message remains.
so can i consider it a false positive?

Schermata 2023-09-07 alle 10.02.46.png
September 7, 2023 at 6:51 pm #14362247

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi and thank you for the update.

Yes, then it is a false positive, don't worry about it 🙂

Things should still work normally.

Mihai

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.