Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 3.56 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Riffaz 4 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Riffaz.

Author Posts
April 8, 2020 at 10:33 pm #5870085

marcS-21

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I am trying to register WPML and add-ons on our Production and Staging websites.

Is there any documentation that you are following?
No.

Is there a similar example that we can see?
Yes. I have tried removing and adding multiple times with no luck - then I found out you are whitelisting IP's on your end: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/invalid-site-key-for-the-current-site-90/ - Our IP address is 40.71.168.230

What is the link to your site?
hidden link
hidden link

Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 3.32.25 PM.JPG
April 9, 2020 at 8:09 am #5873101

Riffaz

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support.

You mentioned that your site link is "hidden link" this is correct as per your wpml debug info as well but when we check our system you registered your site name as "hidden link" without www

Try this now, please:
1. go to https://wpml.org/account/sites/
2. delete the current key
3. go to your site > plugins > Add New > Commercial tab and unregister the WPML
3. create another key with the correct url
- simply click this url https://wpml.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/wpml-registering-in-your-site-2.png that will create the sitekey automatically using the correct domain name.
4. try to register now using the newly created sitekey.

This will fix your issue.

Also, please note you have to create two separate key top register two separate sites.

Let me know if you need anything else regarding this.

Regards,
Riffaz.

April 9, 2020 at 4:46 pm #5878271

marcS-21

Hi Riffaz,

Thank you for the instruction. I removed both hidden link and hidden link from WPML account, then tried registering again via the "my account" link in the hidden link plugin, got the new key and placed it. It still does not work (see attached).

Is there an IP address on your end that we can whitelist through our firewall as well? Please allow ours on your end like the referenced ticket so we can rule that out or make this work.

Thank you!

Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 9.42.31 AM.JPG
April 14, 2020 at 8:33 am #5901925

Riffaz

Hi,

Sorry for the delay.
We are pretty loaded in queue and there were some holidays.

Our relevant department is checking the systems now.
we will get back to you again shortly.

Regards,

April 14, 2020 at 8:44 am #5901997

Riffaz

Hi,

1. Please go to : hidden link
2. Then press the "Check Now" button and see the Installer log
3. what do you see? please copy that and send that to us.
4. If you have a firewall blocking outgoing requests from their server, you should whitelist

api.wpml.org

5. if you do not know point 4 you can check with your server support.

Regards,

April 14, 2020 at 4:49 pm #5906727

marcS-21

Thank you for your response, Riffaz. I am attaching the screenshot of what I see after pressing "Check Now". In addition, at the end of this response, I will paste the column content so you can easily reference.

Thank you for providing the domain to whitelist as well. I will make sure it's added and check if we can update at that point.

Any additional insight on your end regarding the Installer Support results are appreciated!

Thank you.

Request URL:
hidden link

Request Arguments:
OTGS_Template_Service_Php_Model Object ( [attributes:OTGS_Template_Service_Php_Model:private] => Array ( [body] => OTGS_Template_Service_Php_Model Object ( [attributes:OTGS_Template_Service_Php_Model:private] => Array ( [action] => site_key_validation [site_key] => PRJUMi6yNj [site_url] => hidden link [source] => 3 [using_icl] => [wpml_version] => 4.2.8 [installer_version] => 2.2.0 [theme] => EDGE Buildings [site_name] => EDGE Buildings [repository_id] => wpml [versions] => OTGS_Template_Service_Php_Model Object ( [attributes:OTGS_Template_Service_Php_Model:private] => Array ( [sitepress-multilingual-cms] => 4.2.8 [wpml-string-translation] => 2.10.6 [wpml-translation-management] => 2.9.4 [wpml-media-translation] => 2.5.5 [gravityforms-multilingual] => 1.5.3 [wpml-sticky-links] => 1.5.0 [wpml-cms-nav] => 1.5.2 ) ) ) ) [timeout] => 45 ) )

Response:
Service Unavailable

Component:
subscription-fetching

Time:
2020-09-04 04:04:28 (There are a lot more of these ever since we have been on this new server. All Request arguments were the same for all dates.)

check-now.jpg
April 15, 2020 at 8:44 am #5911367

Riffaz

Hi,

Your IP Address is not blocked on our firewall.
Furthermore, we checked and we can't see any requests coming from that IP address on our server.

This probably means that there is a firewall on your server blocking outgoing connections towards our server.

Please ask your server support to whitelist these IP addresses :

hidden link 74.50.57.24
hidden link 54.230.11.118
hidden link 52.200.8.253
hidden link 54.230.11.56

This should fix your issue.

Regards,

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.