This user has no favorite topics.
Favorite Forum Topics
Forum Topics Created
|Problems translating the user bio||2||5||2 hours, 8 minutes ago|
|Custom Fields group is not showing in secondary languages||2||16||2 weeks, 5 days ago|
|Translate author info||2||16||1 month, 1 week ago|
|authors are not being translated||2||4||1 month, 2 weeks ago|
|Switching Languages, the translation menu item disappears||2||11||3 months, 3 weeks ago|
|Translations are not working the way they are shown in the video for Elementor||2||4||4 months, 1 week ago|
|The||2||2||1 year, 5 months ago|
|Style is different in different languages||2||2||1 year, 9 months ago|
|GF User's default language to be set correctly, depending on the page language||2||4||1 year, 9 months ago|
|Set Gravity form option depending on site language||2||2||2 years, 2 months ago|
bbpress profile link not redirecting correctly
Problem: when switching language while in a bbPress profile page, you get redirected to the homepage instead of the translated version of the page.
Solution: use a PHP snippet (see errata page)
Relevant Documentation: https://wpml.org/errata/bbpress-language-switcher-not-working-on-user-pages/
|2||10||2 years, 6 months ago|
Update Failed: Download failed. Not Found
1. Ensure that you have a full backup for the site.
2. Log in to your WPML.org account and go to the Downloads section. Download the WPML components that you need. You will receive a ZIP file for each one of WPML’s components.
3. Deactivate the current WPML version that you are using. Be sure to deactivate WPML and all its components. Otherwise, the installation files may be locked and not writeable. Don’t worry, your translations are not going to be modified.
4. Delete the plugin, so that you can install the new version. Note: if you cannot delete from inside WordPress, use an FTP program to delete the folders of WPML and its components from wp-content/plugins.
5. In the WordPress admin, go to Plugins -> Add New -> Upload and upload the ZIP files that you downloaded. Alternatively, if you cannot upload plugins directly to WordPress, unzip each file. A directory will be created. Then upload the unzipped directories to your site’s ‘wp-contents/plugins’ directory and overwrite the existing folders for WPML and its components.
6. Log in to your site, go to Plugins and activate WPML core first and then its components.
|2||2||2 years, 10 months ago|
|Profile link for bbpress redirects to the homepage||2||4||3 years ago|
|Forgot password page is only showing up in Hebrew. Can can we get it in English||2||4||3 years, 2 months ago|
|How can I change/edit the forgot password emails?||2||2||3 years, 3 months ago|