Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on this forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Long Nguyen 1 year, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Long Nguyen.

Author Posts
December 12, 2022 at 4:17 pm #12636637

olivierb-42

French translated sites orders goes to processing, paypal window does not even open.

Please note that this issue is happening since 3 months and its not related to a recent update.

Video of the bug here:
hidden link

December 14, 2022 at 8:04 am #12647313

Long Nguyen
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting WPML support, I'd be happy to help you on this issue.

I've tested this issue on my demo site but do not see that issue. It could be a conflicting plugin when the Paypal payment is skipped and the Order Received page is not displayed. Please enable the minimal environment as below to see if it helps.

- Deactivate all plugins except WPML, WooCommerce, WooCommerce PayPal Payments plugins
- Switch to a standard theme of WordPress (2022)

❌ IMPORTANT: Please backup your database and website before proceeding ❌
You can use this plugin to create the backup: 
https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

Look forward to your reply.
Thanks

December 15, 2022 at 2:25 am #12653981

olivierb-42

The bug seems to be happening because of the plugin Woocommerce Multilangual and Multicurrency.

Once I disable this plugin, paypal works correctly on translated website.

See the video: hidden link

December 15, 2022 at 2:56 am #12654127

Long Nguyen
Supporter

Hi,

Thank you for the feedback.

As I can see all other plugins are still activated and it could be a conflicting issue between WooCommerce Multilingual with another plugin on your site. Please try to find the conflicting plugin by enabling the minimal environment as below.

- Deactivate all plugins except WPML, WooCommerce, WooCommerce PayPal Payments plugins
- Switch to a standard theme of WordPress (2022)

❌ IMPORTANT: Please backup your database and website before proceeding ❌
You can use this plugin to create the backup:
https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

Or you can login to the sandbox site with the link below and upload plugins and theme on your site to the sandbox site to test the issue there.
hidden link

Thanks for your co-operation.

December 18, 2022 at 6:05 am #12670713

olivierb-42

I have tested and it seems there is a conflict with the plugin
WooCommerce Order Status Manager. When I disable the plugin, the checkout does work in french.

Please test on this product: hidden link

[credentials removed]

December 19, 2022 at 5:18 am #12673285

Long Nguyen
Supporter

Hi,

Thank you for the feedback.

Can you please update the plugin WooCommerce Order Status Manager to the latest version and check this issue again?

If the issue is not resolved, please login to the sandbox site with the link below and install only the necessary plugins and see if the issue is replicable on a clean WordPress installation. Please configures WPML, WooCommerce, and WooCommerce Order Status Manager as they are configured on your site (just the basic configurations needed to replicate the issue are enough). Please also make sure that you are installing the latest version of the plugin. When everything is finished, and you can replicate the problem, please let us know the steps to replicate it.
hidden link

Thanks for your co-operation.

December 19, 2022 at 11:00 pm #12679909

olivierb-42

Oh yes you are right, the plugin WooCommerce Status manager is the one conflicting.

Just by disabling the plugin, the issue is has been solved.

Is there anything I can do to troubleshoot? Should we adsive their team ?

December 20, 2022 at 1:56 am #12680249

Long Nguyen
Supporter

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

There is a similar issue with WooCommerce Order Status Manager and it is reported here https://wpml.org/fr/forums/topic/probleme-page-paiement-skipped/
We are still working on this issue and I will let you know if I have some info to share.

Meanwhile, can you please complete setup in the sandbox site and let me know steps to replicate? I do not see that plugin is installed in the sandbox site. You can feel free to contact WooCommerce Order Status Manager support to ask for help with this issue, if we have more info, the issue will be resolved faster.

Look forward to your reply.
Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] French translated sites orders goes to processing’ is closed to new replies.