Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 4.01 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -
- 19:00 – 22:00 19:00 – 22:00 19:00 – 22:00 19:00 – 22:00 19:00 – 22:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Subash Chandra Poudel 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Subash Chandra Poudel.

Author Posts
August 6, 2023 at 7:48 pm #14160635

steveK-13

I am using Tutor LMS plugin and I think thats their plugin fault, why can't translate + wrong URLs redirections on forgot password page at here hidden link

How do I remove the WPML redirections on these URLs with different languages or maybe there is a way to translate these page + make the links to work?

August 9, 2023 at 2:40 pm #14176787

Subash Chandra Poudel

Hi there,

Firstly, to ensure the quickest and most accurate support, please provide your debug information so that I can get a look at some of your configurations. You can find it in WPML > Support > click on “Debug information” link. Please check this link for more info: http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Now, regarding the issue, can you please review the documentation from the plugin provider on WPML compatibility linked next if you haven't already done so and see if it helps?

hidden link

Regards,
Subash

August 14, 2023 at 8:10 pm #14199789

steveK-13

Thank you very much for your reply. Yes, I have a followed the review from the documentation.

August 14, 2023 at 8:19 pm #14199799

steveK-13

P.S. I just updated my theme/WPML ... do I need to give the debug information again?

August 15, 2023 at 7:36 am #14201531

Subash Chandra Poudel

Hi there,

Thank you for the updates.

Does the issue also exist when you have only WPML Plugins and Tutor LMS plugins active on the site? if you haven't tested it please test it after backing up the site completely to prevent any issues. This will help us verify if the issue is due to third-party plugin interference.

If the issue exists, can you please:

- Login to the test Sandbox site I set up for you using the next link:
hidden link

- Set up the site with WPML and your Plugins ( Tutor LMS ) make sure to use as less plugins and setup as possible so as to keep the setup simple and make it easier to troubleshoot the issue.

- Check if the issue is replicable there or not. If yes, please let me know the exact steps/process for me to see the issue on the sandbox site.

Also, in the meantime please contact the TutorLMS provider as well, since the compatibility of TutorLMS is maintained by the plugin provider they might be aware of the issue and might be able to help you faster.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
Subash

The topic ‘[Closed] How to remove WPML translations redirections URLs?’ is closed to new replies.