Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Kor 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Kor.

Author Posts
October 23, 2023 at 5:43 pm #14640519

pawelZ-11

I still have discrepancies between Polish – English – German versions as attached. Decree pro catchthemes.com/blog/decree-pro-wordpress-theme-for-lawyers/, WPML, the whole environment are up to date (so that I solved the problem with which my ticket a few weeks ago was closed, namely I uploaded the newest version of WPML). What can be done?

October 23, 2023 at 5:53 pm #14640617

Kor
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Singapore (GMT+08:00)

Here is the ticket. I will require temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to a test site where the problem has been replicated, if possible. This will enable me to provide better assistance and determine if any configurations need to be modified.

Please note that it is important to have a backup for security purposes and to prevent any potential data loss. You can use the UpdraftPlus plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/updraftplus/) to fulfill your backup requirements.

Your upcoming reply will be treated with confidentiality and will only be visible to you and me.

✙ To resolve the issue, I may need your consent to deactivate and reactivate plugins and the theme, as well as make configuration changes on the site if necessary. This emphasizes the significance of having a backup.

October 27, 2023 at 7:54 am #14675785

Kor
Supporter

Thanks for your reply.

I've checked the string translation here hidden link and I noticed that you've translated the string incorrectly as shown in the attached screenshot. Could you please correct it?

Screenshot 2023-10-27 at 3.53.29 PM.jpg
October 27, 2023 at 12:25 pm #14678753
pawelZ-11

Thank you very much, great job!

I did it and it is ok now. Who would have thought that it was that simple! 🙂

The failure must have occured with some update. It is absolutely impossible that it was there from the beginning.

What about the second problem? The German version still does not match the Polish and English.

I am attaching the screenshot. Besides, I noticed some strange signes as in the second screenshot.

Regards,
Paweł

New threads created by Kor and linked to this one are listed below:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/german-version-still-does-not-match-the-polish-and-english/

our successes.png
German does not correspond English and Polish.jpg
October 27, 2023 at 12:45 pm #14679279

pawelZ-11

One more thing. The part attached is now absent in the English translation.

Regards,
Paweł

the part absent in English-min.png
October 27, 2023 at 5:13 pm #14681547

Kor
Supporter

Thanks for your reply.

Since our support policy allows us to take care of only one issue per ticket, I've split the ticket here https://wpml.org/forums/topic/german-version-still-does-not-match-the-polish-and-english/ so that we could follow up.

As for this ticket, kindly mark it as resolved.

pawelZ-11 confirmed that the issue was resolved on 2023-10-27 20:45:19.
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.