Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 5.44 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 6:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 6:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 6:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 15:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 15:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 15:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Nicolas Viallet 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Nicolas Viallet.

Author Posts
August 14, 2023 at 2:24 pm #14197769

mfeijoo

I am trying to: Translate a form in gravity form

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: The advanced tranlator , but it gives me an error:
"The Advanced Translation Editor could not process this content (Failed to parse because your job is above file limit of 1MB). If you keep seeing this error, please contact our support team."

Instead, I got: An error.
I get this documentation but i cant solve it
https://wpml.org/faq/translation-status-stuck-or-displaying-the-error-wpml-didnt-manage-to-translate-this-page/

August 15, 2023 at 2:35 pm #14203825

Nicolas Viallet
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Yes, files (jobs) sent to Advanced Translation Editor (ATE) are limited to 1MB. Usually this error happens when a custom field or meta containing the JSON copy of the content is also sent in the translation.

Did you change any translation preferences in "WPML > Settings"? Or did you add any custom code in "WPML > Settings > Custom XML"?

August 16, 2023 at 9:13 am #14207809

mfeijoo

No, i don't. Any solution?

August 16, 2023 at 4:27 pm #14239823

Nicolas Viallet
Supporter

Hello,

Could you please provide me with a temporary admin access (wp-admin and FTP) – preferably to a test site where the issue has been replicated – so I can further investigate.

I will activate a private field for your next answer where you can provide that information safely (this field is only visible by you and the support team). Don't share your own admin account, create a new one that you will delete when we finish troubleshooting.

IMPORTANT: Before we proceed, please backup your site and database.

August 17, 2023 at 4:58 pm #14248003

Nicolas Viallet
Supporter

Hello,

I think I found why the file is too big. For each participant you have a select field for countries. If you have almost 200 countries x 10 participant that's 2000 fields to translate.

Because it's a production site and a time sensitive matter, you can switch to our classic editor for a moment to translate your form and then switch back to our Advanced Translation Editor (ATE).

- Go to "WPML > Configuración > Editor de traducción > Editor para traducciones nuevas", select "Editor de traducción clásico" and click on "Guardar"
- Resend this form to the translation
- When you open the translation job to translate it, you will have our Classic Editor
- Once you're done translating your form in all languages go back to "WPML > Configuración > Editor de traducción > Editor para traducciones nuevas", select "Editor de traducción avanzado (recomendado)" and click on "Guardar"

The topic ‘[Closed] Problem translating gravity form’ is closed to new replies.