Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
Variations of some of the products are not showing on the website

Solution:
Updated WPML to the latest version and it seems to fix it

Relevant Documentation:

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.70 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Kor 1 year, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Kor.

Author Posts
May 28, 2022 at 12:31 pm #11333633

hamasatA

I am trying to:
After updating this plugin , i had an issue to my variations of the products.
Variations of some of the products are not showing in the website

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link

I expected to see:
All my products with variations

Instead, I got: some products with variations

Screenshot 2022-05-28 154834.png
May 30, 2022 at 10:05 am #11341841

Kor
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Singapore (GMT+08:00)

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting WPML support.

I've checked your Website and I don't think I can check which "variations" is missing. Could you possibly list down some "variations" here and also, share temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed?

IMPORTANT: Please, note, that a backup is required for security reasons, and to avoid any data loss, you can use the https://wordpress.org/plugins/updraftplus/ plugin for these backup needs.

Your next answer will be private, which means only you and I have access to it.

✙ I would need your permission to de-activate and re-activate Plugins and the Theme and to change configurations on the site if needed. This is also a reason the backup is critical.

While checking your debug information, I noticed that your “WP Memory Limit” PHP limit is below the required 128MB or recommended 256MB as described at: https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/ . Could you please contact your hosting provider and ask them to increase this PHP value for you?

Thanks!

Kor

June 1, 2022 at 6:17 am #11358825

Kor
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Singapore (GMT+08:00)

Hi there,

Thanks for your reply.

I've updated WPML to the latest version and it seems to fix it. Could you please check now?

Thanks!

Kor

fixed.png
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.