Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqas Bin Hasan 1 year, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqas Bin Hasan.

Author Posts
February 22, 2023 at 8:33 pm #13092585

riccardoL

Hello! I am trying to access the automatic translation part, but getting this error. hidden link

infos here are all green and logs are empty: hidden link

February 23, 2023 at 1:04 pm #13099159

Waqas Bin Hasan
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting the support.

Before proceeding further, may I ask you to try the following?

IMPORTANT: Take full backup of your website and database beforehand. It is highly advised to try the following on a staging/dev site first, so your live website isn't compromised.

- Deactivate all plugins except WPML and its addons and check for the issue.
- Activate each plugin one-by-one, while keeping check on the issue after a plugin is activated. This way you'll be able to pinpoint a plugin having a conflict (or problem), if any.
- If the problem persists, repeat the above steps with a default theme of WordPress (i.e. 2023).
- Also check the browser's console for any JavaScript errors. If you find any, copy that in your next reply. See https://wordpress.org/support/article/using-your-browser-to-diagnose-javascript-errors/ for details on how to find these errors.

Please let me know if this helps resolve the issue. Or I'll try my best to further assist you on the matter.

Regards.

The topic ‘[Closed] Automatic Translation Error’ is closed to new replies.