Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by herveJ-2 1 year, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Kor.

Author Posts
February 21, 2023 at 1:56 pm #13079941

herveJ-2

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I need to export my pages in XLIFF, however that's doesn't work.

Is there any documentation that you are following?
I follow the steps as marked in this article.

Is there a similar example that we can see?
It's my first time I export in XLIFF.

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

Screenshot of the problem :
hidden link

February 23, 2023 at 5:23 am #13094839

Kor
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Singapore (GMT+08:00)

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting WPML support.

May I know if this issue happens when you try to export one translation from a post? Or does it only show this error when you're trying to export in bulk?

Also, please try deactivating your 3rd party plugins and see if it works. Sometimes it may conflict with another 3rd plugin hence causing the issue.

If the issue persists, I would need to take a closer look at your site. So I would need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed

IMPORTANT: Please, note, a backup is required for security reasons, and to avoid any data loss, you can use the https://wordpress.org/plugins/updraftplus/plugin for these backup needs.

Your following answer will be private, which means only you and I have access to it.

✙ I would need your permission to de-activate and re-activate Plugins and the Theme and to change configurations on the site if required. This is also a reason the backup is critical.

Also, I checked your debug information, I noticed that your MySQL version is below the plugin minimum requirements as described at: https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/ . Kindly contact your hosting provider and ask them to update the MySQL version to 5.6+ for you.

Thanks!

Kor

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.