Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

The translated checkout page redirects to the default language page.

Solution:

The checkout page was not translated correctly, so the issue was fixed after translating and publishing it.

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 6.02 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by hamasatA 1 year, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Osama Mersal.

Author Posts
February 25, 2023 at 7:59 am #13113239

hamasatA

My website have English and Arabic language but when i add items in Arabic pages and during checkout , checkout page is redirected to English and not in Arabic. I need to solve this , Im attaching the screenshot of redirected page of checkout from arabic page , please help me to solve this asap

Screenshot 2023-02-25 115343.png
February 26, 2023 at 8:41 am #13115895

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+03:00)

Hi,

Thanks for contacting WPML forums support. I'll be glad to help you today.

It seems that the checkout page is not translated. Please make sure that the checkout page is translated correctly and published, not a draft.

In order to check this, please go to Pages-> All Pages, check the English checkout page, and if it's translated, please switch the language from the top admin bar to check the Arabic checkout page.

Best regards,
Osama

February 27, 2023 at 5:20 am #13119327

hamasatA

I did that , i changed the english to arabic on the top and checkout page has translation but when its redirecting from arabic cart page its going to english checkout

February 27, 2023 at 8:28 am #13120275

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Hi,

Thanks for your update. I would need to look closely at your site, so I would need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP)
– preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible –
in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

Your next answer will be private, which means only you and I can access it.

❌ Please backup your database and website ❌

✙ I would need your permission to de-activate and re-activate the Plugins and the Theme and change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is critical.

✙ I also need your permission to take a local copy of your site to debug the issue without affecting your live site.

Best regards,
Osama

February 27, 2023 at 10:05 am #13121773

hamasatA

How can give you access can you advice me about it

February 27, 2023 at 10:13 am #13121861

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Hi,

The next reply will be private, so you can share the access details safely. You will see a secure field to share the details.

If you don't see the form below, please don't add your credentials, as they will be publicly exposed٫ (hidden link)

Regards,
Osama

February 28, 2023 at 7:01 am #13131393

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Hi,

Thanks for the access details. I checked the issue and found that the checkout page was not translated correctly, so I translated it.

Please check the Arabic checkout page and let me know if it works correctly. (hidden link)

Best regards,
Osama

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.